October 24, 2014 | 935 users online

Moisturizers - Almay - Milk Plus Skin Renewing Night Cream (SIB) All Skin Types

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2004 11:20:00 PM More reviews by amy813

Although this does moisturize very well and does not cause breakouts, it stinks so bad, I cannot use it. It honestly smells like puke! And the unsanitary jar makes for horrible packaging. Will not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2003 2:10:00 AM More reviews by christine_tai

This cream is very emollient so it's not for those who can't stand something very rich on their face. When I first started using this, it feels like the cream leaves a film over my face, but when I touch it, there's nothing but clean, soft skin, so that's kind of weird. I finally figured out that I only need about a baby pea sized drop of this stuff for my entire face and then my face feels great, not greasy. Another complaint I had when I first started using this is that it smells like milk! I thought it totally reeked at first but now either I've gotten used to it or the smell has kind of faded... either way it's fine now even though there's still a faint smell that reminds me of a baby. Now onto the good parts. My complexion is so much better than what it was. My red acne marks have faded and my skin tone has evened out. I'm pretty acne-prone and this hasn't caused me to break out... actually I think it's helped my acne cause I don't get as many and the ones I get go away completely in a few days, which is pretty fast for me. But I won't go as far as to confirm that it's helping my acne yet... it's just a suspicion right now... time will tell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2003 9:10:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

First of all, this wasn't supposed to be unscented, it was supposed to be fragrance free so yes there is a smell but that's just the natural smell of the ingrediants, unscented means they add a masking fragrance so you don't smell the ingrediants, this has none of that.

Now onto performance: This is a rich incrediably moisturizing night cream and yes it's a bit on the greasy side(not very greasy though) but all creams that are very moisturizing are somewhat greasy but that's ok, it's the price you pay for rich moisturization. Despite the slight greasieness this does not clog pores or cause breakouts, obviously a huge plus, but still is good and moisturizing for drier skin. This moistiurizer does live up to it's claims in the brightning department, within a few weeks of use I noticed my skin was bright and sort of glowed and the tone was much better. I can definitly see this as being too much for really oily skin but this is still a great night cream that I'll buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 4:19:00 PM More reviews by jjff

It was supposed to be unscented, but did have a weird smell as well as a greasy feel that my DH hated. I dutifully used one jar and won't buy it again, ever.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2002 7:06:00 PM More reviews by gilels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am 24. My skin type is combination and turn into dry lately. I like to wear some rich cream at night. Iíve used this cream around two weeks. Well, be honest, this cream doesnít smell really well, But it work efficiently on growing my skin tone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2002 11:43:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

too oily for my skin. it just sat on top! thumbs down.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2002 10:45:00 PM More reviews by wvbeetlebug

This product is labeled for all skin types, however, I think this would be too emollient for someone with oily skin. Like the other Milk Plus products I tried, I thought it smelled like glue and it broke me out. If you can get over the fragrance of this cream and are not prone to breakouts this might be okay for drier skin types.