December 21, 2014 | 866 users online

Skincare - Face - Almay - Milk Plus Rinse Off Facial Cream 2n1 Cleanser & Toner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2006 1:41:00 PM More reviews by JudithF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Has this been discontinued?? Well I guess it wont be missed much...
I, for one, kinda liked this cleanser. Yes it leaves a thin film of oil on your face. But that never broke me out (I have combo acne prone skin). It definitely does not remove makeup well enough, so I use this as a morning cleanser and that works fine. I also kinda like the smell, its odd and interesting. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and moisturized.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2005 4:39:00 AM More reviews by daisyduke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well this is a very oily product so I'm a little baffled with the name "rinse off" and "toner" as it just left a very heavy oily film on my skin and definitely have to rewash my face. And has an odd smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2005 2:53:00 AM More reviews by ladybug411

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product doesn't work like a cleanser at all. It leaves a layer of mineral oil on your face, which you just have to wash immediately. Wish I had read the reviews before I tried it. Like someone else said, maybe it would be ok for a person with super-dry skin. Otherwise, I would avoid this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2003 11:08:00 AM More reviews by xostc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

packaging: cute tube
price: relatively inexpensive GB£4.95
review: i thought this would be a great cleanser and i felt lazy and like the idea or a cleanser and toner in one - also with almay claiming its hypoallergenic properties in this product i didnt think twice about buying this product - although now i wish i had...it didnt remove all makeup, left a greasy film after wash and im sure this was the culprit to my break out~

not a very good product overall unfortunately =(
continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2003 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Atta

Repeat after me! don't buy it. This cleanser really make me feel filmy and grease. The worst one that I've ever purchased.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Super cute milk bottle package with a convienient flip-top lid. The consistency and smell was very close to glue. My face (normal skin) didn't feel clean AT ALL after using this...I felt greasy, filmy, and just GROSS. It removed my makeup but only after much rubbing and rinsing. THEN my face started to break out! Ugh. This seemed to clog my pores and make me feel greasy and gross. Did I read right, there's MINERAL OIL in this? EWW! I'd double check but I threw mine out...I'll NEVER even THINK about buying this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2002 4:25:00 PM More reviews by rociox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is way too greasy, the bottle is so cute though, did not remove all my makeup , left a film and a feeling of an unclean face, this may work for a person with VERY VERY dry skin... i will not purchase this item again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 4:17:00 PM More reviews by jjff

Way too greasy. I couldn't wait for my bottle to finish!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2002 10:42:00 PM More reviews by wvbeetlebug

I wanted to like this product b/c it the packaging and consistency of the product was really good. I wanted a quick way to wipe off my makeup at nite. Like the other products in the Milk Plus line it smelled like glue. Also, the creamy texture left a film on my face and soon led to breakouts.