Essence of Beauty Concealer Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/22/2013 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Such a wonderful and affordable brush which I use for concealing spots and scars. I was previously using the Sephora Classic Concealer Brush #46, but I never reach for that one anymore. The bristles on this brush are packed densely but they're still nice and soft, and I've never experienced any shedding. I'm considering buying a backup just in case.

on 3/25/2013 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this brush, I use it to apply my concealer around my eyes and its pretty great. I have used it for both liquid and cream concealers and it works great on both. It is not streaky and it does not shed.

on 8/21/2012 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've never been one to use a brush for concealer, but this brush made me fall in love. It's a good size, it's versatile, and it gets the job done.

I love Essence of Beauty brushes and don't feel like I'm losing quality by paying a third of the professional brush price.

on 2/26/2012 9:27:00 AM

This review is ONLY about the concealer brush.
I am a klutz when it comes to using shadow brushes. I don't know if my lids are weirdly shaped or what, but no shadow brushes really deposit the color the way I want it too...except for this "concealer" brush. I use this brush to cover the entire lid with a light coat of base shadow then flip the brush on its side and its the perfect size to do my crease...flawlessly. My shadow always looks perfect (to me anyway =) and its all because of this cheap, little beauty. I just bought 2 more from CVS (only place that sells them in my area).

on 7/6/2011 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This my first concealer brush I've ever used. My problem is that the farrel (sp?) came off of all my brushes. It sucks because they do have nice quality brushes. I know the redesigned their brushes with black handles and silver farrels so I think I'll go try out those.

on 12/19/2010 6:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

perfect size. washes well, and would definitely purchase again!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I recently purchased my second set of this wonderful concealer brush set. (I always get the set that comes with the fine concealer brush). I've been using this concealer brush set for about 2 years now. While my old set is still in excellent condition, I wanted an extra set as back up and to carry in my makeup bag.

I use the concealer brush to add definition to my brows since the rounded shape does a fantastic job at lining concealer and blending. The fine brush (smaller rounded tip, reminds me of a lipstick brush) is my all time favorite gel liner brush! I Always find myself reaching for the fine concealer brush for lining instead of my MAC eyeliner brushes.

For $5 a set, this is a great addition to everyone's makeup collection :D

on 8/4/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like this concealer brush, I got it in the pack with my foundation brush. I have to say that I tend to use the concealer brush more. Its a good price and blends my concealer well into my face. No streaks and works well.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

The best concealer brush besides my Shiseido and ELF(this is used solely for the small nooks and crooks). But took a lippie off because I purchased it as duo brush together with the foundation brush..thus I'm having a hard time to store it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I like this brush. I've had it for about three years now and it has never shed on me. It is easy to wash it. I would highly recommend this brush.