Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

4.2

:P

The best eyelash curler. I hope it comes with a doze of refills. lol nuff said (Y)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was always a fan of the shiseido eyelash curler. I live in the U.S. so when I went to Asia for vacation, I got my hands on the Shu Uemura eyelash curler. So. Frickin. Good. I have almond shape eyes. This curler curls your lashes effortly. It doesn't open as wide as the shiseido one but it works beautifully. I use my shiseido one to curl my real lashes to my falsies. Definitely would repurchase this!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

LOVE THIS! it's a great investment but the annoying thing is that it came with only one replacement pad so it's always a hassle to go find those pads. Works great, esp on my asian lashes

on 2/23/2015 4:28:00 PM

I love curling my lashes, but no matter how many times I hear a praise for this one - it won't change the fact that it just doesn't fit my eye shape! It is made in Japan and it is just too flat to reach the outer lashes of my eyes! The metal body, the uncomfortable handles, the side-bars that pinch the eyelid - ouch! If you want to try a curler that is truly unique, that is customized to your eye shape using 3D scanning app - check out: http://goo.gl/eF49wb

on 2/23/2015 1:30:00 AM

If you ever need an eyelash curler, make sure you only buy this stuff. This is the only curler that works and lasts! Enough said!

on 2/8/2015 1:20:00 AM

This is the best eyelash curler you will ever own !!!
It never kinks your lashes and it curls like a dream...
just buy it, you will never regret it.
I paid $24 for mine on sale, and it is worth twice that
in my opinion.
Comes in a cardboard box with a spare rubber.

on 1/30/2015 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have little eyes with short, sparse eyelashes and this is the only eyelash curler I've used for the past five years! I wouldn't recommend any other!

on 1/29/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have asian tapered double eyelids, this is probably the most effective eyelash curler I've tried (although I haven't tried the Shiseido curler yet). It's definitely expensive compared to most lash curlers in the market but it honestly does the trick if you have stubborn, super straight lashes. Shu Uemura really needs to sell the rubber eyelash curler refills because I don't want to be spending so much money for the same eyelash curler again when mine wears out because of the rubber.

on 1/12/2015 9:08:00 PM

I have been using it for years (have been using the same curler for 4 years) and its definitely a product I'll be using for even longer! I'm not fond of curlers that are too cushioned and this curler isn't one of them. Lashes are curled well and stay curled, definitely a classic staple.

on 1/11/2015 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The Shu Uemura eyelash curler is a well made product! I purchased the eyelash curler from Sephora for $24 in Canada. Most of the time, my lashes are kink free, however sometimes the curler doesn't get all my lashes at the ends so there is some kink there. I guess my eye shape isn't the best for this curler. I usually first curl the middle part of my lashes and then angle the curler is a way to curl the ends of the lashes. Still. I'm very impressed with this curler's ability to curl my lashes, they look so long and beautiful. With mascara, my lashes look doll like.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools