September 17, 2014 | 2222 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Shu Uemura - Eyelash Curler

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by franneh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Been using Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler for years, and it is absolutely amazing. Curls very well and does not pull on your eyelashes. The only comparable curler I can think of is the Japonesque Go Curl Pocket Curler -- it does WONDERS but it's made of plastics and breaks way too easily. Sticking to Shu Uemura! It's a must-have.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Missclo1234

Best eyelash curler on the market! Doesn't pull the lashes. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by manny1996

This is my favorite eyelash curler for sure. It's nice and wide so it hits almost all my lashes. Really like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 7:00:00 AM More reviews by wonderlaine

I wished it work on me like how it did on other girls. I'm asian, my eyes are fairly big, though. I tried curling it several ways and even followed tutorials but it didn't work on me. It couldn't reach my shorter eyelashes at the tip of my eyes. I like the light and sleek design though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

My HG eyelash curler was the gold Revlon one from a few years ago (which I think has been discontinued, since I haven't found it anywhere lately). I was in Japan for vacation recently and picked up the Shu eyelash curler on a whim since it was reasonably priced and supposedly built for Asian eyes like mine.

It is a bit shorter and less curved than Western eyelash curlers, which may make it difficult to use for people with HUGE, wide eyes. However, it does work really well on my eye shape and curls quickly and efficiently, although something about its shape makes it get really close to the base of my lashes and occaisonally pinch me. (I'm not sure why, the Revlon one never did this to me. I'm taking off a lippie for that since I use the same motions as I always do with the Revlon curler.)

In the end, this is a moderately-priced, well-developed curler for people with smaller or flatter eyes. I don't recommend it for everyone, especially since it's a bit pricier than drugstore curlers and only avaliable at Shu counters.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by beverlywho

I have extremely short, straight, sparse Asian eyelashes and this curler does a good job of giving them some life. I prefer this over the comparable Shiseido curler because it is more curved and thus causes less pinching. Paired with a good waterproof mascara, the curls last pretty much all day. It's definitely not a miracle worker, but also definitely an integral part of my makeup routine.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by ElaDani

I wish I were among the girls who love Shu Uemura’s eyelash curler! Because it is so much easier to find it! But it is not the most suitable curler for hazel eyes. It pinches the skin if you try to reach the whole lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by honeyappleseed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i dont have very long eyelashes. so this product is so wonderful i dont leave the house without my handy dandy eyelash curler!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Hannahim7

I really love this product. I have very thick, drooped down, black eyelashes so I tried many different eyelash curlers and this one is the one I use most of the time. It works really well, and your eyelashes will be in good condition. (Some eyelashes curlers make my eyelashes fall out like crazy) If i could only use 3 pieces for my entire life, i would choose concealer, mascara, and this eyelash curler.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 7:27:00 AM More reviews by dyanp989

I'm happy with this. Before now, curlers didn't curl my lashes, they turned into more of an "L." With this, i get a lovely curl that lasts all day. Worth the $$.