October 31, 2014 | 1375 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Quad - Country Woods

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Country Woods--I heard all the reviews about how sheer these were but they were not kidding.
The colors are so similar it is almost impossible to tell the difference between them.
For the price I expected a bit more from these.
They barely show up on my skin they are only useful for adding just the SLIGHTEST depth to the crease for a natural look.
Honestly I get a better result with liner and mascara.
I have no use for 3 almost identical shades in one super sheer pallet.

I ended up keeping these as I wouldn't get much returning them anyway. I alternate between the first brown shade and the last in the crease.
The light color I use on the lid once in a while then use one of the darker ones in the crease(lol darker haha crackes me up).
It does add the slightest bit of definition which is better than nothing I guess.
The second shade I find is more shimmery and gold/bronze toned. I sometimes will use this all over the lid with mascara only.

These are a weird texture. I don't know how to explain it. It is kinda hard to pick up onto your brush and wear away in the pan in an odd way. BUT on a good note I have noticed that even without a primer I find these crease the least out of ALL my shadows...
Very interesting. Maybe I will try some other shades. Since I have very oily skin and these actually last on me maybe I will have good results with some of the others.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by sammikatxx

I love this quad! The colors are great for a natural look, but just dark enough so you can tell tou are wearing makeup. I have 4 of these quads ( Country woods, pure romance, coffee shop, sheerly nudes). While I thought the blue packaging was cute, the rounded top made them hard to stack for storage. I am so glad they changed the packaging to just simple black with a flat top! I will purchase again, I reccomend any of the quads but country woods is my personal favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by MissMadiMakeup

I seriously love this product beyond words!!! I can't tell you how much I love this palette! I absolutely love the light color in the palette (barley beige) and I use it almost everyday! The pigmentation is great the colors are great and the price is great! This product is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by zooeyfranny

I was looking for a cheap neutral eye palette and I found this one! I love all the colours except Barely Beige. I just think it is too light and shimmery for me. But other than that, I am in love with the other colours.

The colour payoff is alright. It's definitely not the best. I like to pair this over cream shadows. My favourite colour combination is Benefit's creaseless cream shadow in RSVP and then Coffee from the palette.

The one thing I dislike about the palette is definitely the packaging. It's flimsy and the plastic cover already came off twice for me.

I think it's the perfect cheap neutral eye palette. The other one would probably be Covergirl's Shimmering Sands trio. Check that one out too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

A decent eyeshadow quad that is full of nice neutrals. The pigmentation is decent. I like this quad for every day wear. The quality is ok. Nothing exceptional. I just do not find myself using it that much and not excited to use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by scabbedwings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good for a natural look. By natural i mean VERY natural. It defines and can highlight but good for just adding definition to your eyes. I wouldn't buy it again only because I have so many neutrals. They are good, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by nathanki

Can I just say how much I LOVE THIS! These shadows are NOT matte. They have a little shimmer in them, but it looks matte enough when you swatch it. They stay put all day, and this is great for someone who just wants to contour their eyes. I just wish they had a little mirror so it's good for traveling!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Country woods is a verry nice eye shadow palette,that contains:a pale satin brown-bronze,a pale bronze,a pale satin nude,a pale matte caramel. It goes really well on the application,it last fairly long. For a more softer look! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by TiffeeezyxPinay

I absolutely love this palette, it's such a great palette to take on the go for weekend trips or to just use everyday. Its also very versatile, I like to use the color "Mink" all over the lid as a quick eye opening/enhancing shade for a time pinch moment or for just a effortless everyday shade and sometimes i'd use the shade "coffee" in the crease as a nice transition color. For a nigh-time look i'd apply the darkest shade "Mocha" all over the lid with "Mink" in the center and "coffee" as a transition color again. I don't care too much for the highlight color since it's a pretty basic beige. I love using Wet n Wild's Brulee
I love this palette and "Mink" has become my all time HG eyeshadow out there and for the price compared to HE products you can't beat it. The packaging can be better as every purchase of CG quads the lid always breaks off.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by fennecfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to eye shadow! The colors blend so well with my skin and look very natural. The color also lasts all day without having to be touched up. No complaints here!