September 2, 2014 | 1815 users online

Eyes - Olay - Eyeshadow Duo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2006 12:13:00 PM More reviews by drinkmoresoup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this when I was 12-years-old (I'm 19 now) for a photoshoot. At the last minute, the photographer phoned my mother and said they had forgotten their purples they were to use on me. We hurried to the drugstore and got this in the Violets or Lilacs shades...don't remember what they are called. The lighter purple color is pretty much gone, but the darker is still almost totally there. Here is a picture from that old shoot with me wearing this. I think it looks great!

I think it really makes my eyes stand out!

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2005 12:18:00 PM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OK, I know these have been discontinued for like forever, but I still must rave about them. I've had my duo in Taupe/Twilight (mauvy purple and shimmery silver lilac) for a couple of years and they still go on great. This shadow lasts and doesn't crease and the plastic flip top packaging it comes with snaps shut and is completely sturdy. If you still have OoO shadows, enjoy them. Too bad I can't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2004 2:52:00 PM More reviews by biyaaa

Got this duo in pink. I love it!. The color stays on for long and its a little shiny which looks very fresh and pretty. However, I got one in browns as well and it sucked. I guess my olive complexion needed something darker. Overall, I love this eyeshadow and no I don't throw away my stuff every 3 months, I've had this for 2 years and its just as good now as it was before.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2003 3:53:00 AM More reviews by meox

well this is iffy i had this in the blue duo and the green duo... i dont use those colors anymore but i liked the green color alot.. good consistency stays on ..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2003 6:05:00 PM More reviews by MirandaRawson

I have this in Safari Green/Light Moss. Very nice colors, stay on a long time, remind me of Cover Girl eyeshadows in consistency. I probably wouldn't buy again, because I can get the same thing for a few bucks cheaper (CG).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2003 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Sakuda

I got this at a discount store for $.50. It has Apricot/Hazelnut and works nicely on me. I might buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 9:31:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had the burgundy one not only did the color make me look sick but it was so chalky and hard to apply, probably the worst drugstore eyeshadow I've come across.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2003 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Violeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product , I like the colors and the most important thing is that the color stays were u put it .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2002 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Beckaroosy

I got this duo in Taupe/ Twilight ( a purple gray color and a shimmery lavender/silver) I just love it!! It is so beautiful at nighttime and the shadows don't crease. A wonderful product at a great price. Buy these when you can!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2002 8:47:00 PM More reviews by cheesysmile1212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got it in Spring/Autumn (pink and light burgundy), pretty color for dark skinned and light skinned girls (I'm guessing on the second one). It's nice and blendable and not too chalky looking or anything. It's pretty and reasonably priced. Don't buy the lipstick though, it's gross!