August 1, 2014 | 1834 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Letters to Santa

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is okay. I wont be buying any more. Its a mild orange and clove smell. Slightly spicy but over all not very exciting. My letters were WXQ.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2007 4:36:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

This was so wrong in so many ways, I don't even know where to begin. First of all the color was puke green- not a good start for a bath bomb. I'd like my bath to be relaxing, thanks. According to the product description, this should have had a spicy scent, but I could barely smell anything at all. Once the bomb hit the water it made it a horrible brownish color, and left icky brown depoists on the side of my tub. The only plus side to this is that the foam letters inside are kind of fun.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2007 1:14:00 PM More reviews by budjaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the plum duff version, which I believe was some sort of forum deal. Scent was merely ok, foam letters gimmicky. It was BRIGHT yellow and stained my tub and towel. Never had that happen with any other lush product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2006 2:46:00 PM More reviews by blondeonesd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ewww - I really did not like this bath bomb. I'm glad that I received it for free. It turned my bath water a very unpleasant brownish green, reminded me of what sewer water would look like. After my bath, the bomb left a rust colored stain on my tub that was a pain to get rid of.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2006 1:33:00 AM More reviews by vomiiiiit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this one. It had a really nice scent to it, but didn't stay on my skin very long. It turned the water a dark green color, which I really liked for some odd reason. I loved the candy letters in it too. I liked playing with them in the tub & smooshing them against things. They were a bit messy though. I wouldn't buy this one again, just because I have two more right now.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2006 10:27:00 AM More reviews by babydials

I received 3 of these. I put the first ball in as it was. The bath ball had a pleasant enough scent, but it turned the water an odd dirty green, and left a rust colored ring around to tub. Worse yet, apparently I did not fish one of the purple letters out before it desolved. Not only did I have a purple mark on the bottom of my tub, I had purple stains on my sheets!
The second time I removed any easily pried off letters and placed the rest of the ball in a tied-off knee-hi. It still smelled nice, the water turned a more attractive clear green, and there was a slight beige ring around the tub. The only purple smudges were on the knee-hi. I still would not repurchase, but I won't throw out the third ball.