December 18, 2014 | 1163 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Vaseline - Vaseline - Pure Petroleum Jelly

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2014 4:32:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

I rarely wear heavy eye makeup, but when I do I remove it with this. Simply massage gently onto the eyelids and remove with a warm, wet wash cloth. Very gentle and very thorough.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by sophiemayw

I don't think my lips would ever survive without this product! I have so many floating around my bags and house, I always have one in my pocket at work, always one in my makeupbag and ALWAYS one in my handbag. I can never be without it! Although the packaging is relatively simple, it works so well. Cocoa butter one is my new favourite but i would use any of them really!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Tdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This beauty staple material. A must have. A real multitasker! You can use it to remove stubborn eye makeup without tugging on sensitive eyes. Works like a dream on rough elbows and heels. Put on at night add socks and feet are smooth on the morning. Great lip gloss over product or to mix and sheer out a product. I have even mixed it with pigmented eye color to make a creamy color. Holds brows in place, great eye cream for night, great lip tx, cuticle cream and even tames frizzy hair in a pinch. I also use it as a skin protectant for my baby. The new mini is great for your purse! Dirt cheap with hundreds of uses.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by jelloween

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just recently discovered the awesomeness of this product. My skin dried out horribly this winter (I normally have combination skin) and I have used Vaseline at night in combination with Cetaphil moisturizing cream and Lanette cream to successfully cure it. I wash my face with a mild cleanser, pat it dry with a towel, and immediately put on a layer of Lanette cream, a layer of Cetaphil and then add Vaseline to the really dry parts (cheeks + area around my nose and mouth). It doesn't cause me any breakouts.
A word of caution: it's _very_ important to clean your skin at least once a day with a mild cleanser even if you have dried out skin or you will break out. Not because of the Vaseline but because of all the dead skin cells clogging your pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Labloah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is fantastic as an eye make up remover, it's incredibly effective at removing every trace of make up plus it's super gentle to the eye area. It will gently and effectively loosen and remove even the heaviest eye make up, including waterproof products. It's smooth to use on the eye area, so there's minimal tugging or movement on the delicate skin.

I usually wash my face, then once that's rinsed, I massage a small amount of Vaseline onto my eyelids to loosen my eye colour, and gently rub some across my lashes in a horizontal motion to remove mascara and liner. I then remove it with a warm damp washcloth or warm damp tissue. Seldom do I have to do any more than that, as it usually removes the lot the first time, unless I'm wearing very heavy make up. I much prefer this over liquid eye make up removers as I don't have to rub or tug at the skin, it just melts away on touch. A plus side is that it conditions lashes and keeps them looking full and soft.

The only reason it loses points in the packaging, I don't like the tub style, as it's easily contaminated, especially if you use it on any other areas. It's worth decanting a small amount for each purpose if you plan on using it for multiple uses, or if you buy multiple jars, make sure you label the jar for each purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Mrazism

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently develops cheilitis and my lips are very sore and irritated. I have tried many expensive brands' lip treatments but they just seem to exacerbate the soreness and irritation. My lips looked like a pair of hot red sausage! So after some researches, I decided to give this product a try. It has a white jelly-like texture with no smell or what-so-ever. I used a cotton tip to apply it on my lips and absolutely no irritation or any burning sensation, and i noticed the redness has calmed down a little bit. My lips are no longer dry and tight.
I can finally smile with my great teeth!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Only giving this 4 cause I kind of feel bad using it (doctors yell at you for it, it can clog pores, etc). But it works! But it's cheap! But it travels beautifully (especially the new mini size)! Nothing else takes off my Nars black liner. Massage a small dab then tissue off.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Airplanejunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My lips chap like absolute crazy, so wearing lipsticks, lipstains or lipliner is a horrible experience, it's deterred me from buying lip products because they all seem to make my chapped lips look worse.

I've used many different types of lipbalms but none seem to work as well.

So one day I was playing around with my makeup to find a cure to the dry lips when I found a small tub of Vaseline my cousin left behind after his stay, I decided to try some and holy god, the results were amazing!! My lips were so so so smooth and lipsticks apply like a dream! I immediately went out to buy my own tub as the tub was basically empty, and the price.???? 1.99!!! Mind you it was in a pharmacy so it costed a bit more than they do in drugstores but I don't care!!! ! It is amazing and I carry it with me everywhere now. But when I travel I may depot it into a smaller container for convenience.

EDIT/AFTER 3 WEEKS USE- still smooths lips but not as much as it used to, I put a heavy/thick layer on lips before bed so they stay hydrated. It's also good to apply on lashes to condition.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 6:59:00 AM More reviews by BellaVespa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My lips depend on vaseline. I apply it every night just before going to bed and then next morning they are always soft. Even if my lips are cracked they are better by the next day. I also have a separate tub for my feet. Before jumping into bed I smother my feet with it then put on socks and by the next morning they are soft! Vaseline is a must have in my house, you can find tubs of it in every room!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by CarmenLacey

This is a good multi-purpose product. No only do I use it for sore lips, cuts and rough hands (as indicated on the back of package) I also recently started to use it on my eyebrows and eyelashes to help them grow. Before I go to bed I massage a pea sized amount onto my eye brows and my top and bottom lashes. Heaps of people claim this works. This product is very affordable, also their are more uses to it such as removing eye makeup etc. I would definitely recommend this product! xo