Vaseline Vaseline - Pure Petroleum Jelly

Price: $

Price: $

White Petrolatum

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using Vaseline (and generic pure petroleum jelly) for years as an eye makeup remover (as well as a lip treatment and to moisturize extremely dry irritated skin and even cuticles). It works perfectly to remove any eye makeup I may use (long wear and waterproof eyeliners, water proof mascara, eyelash glue residue), it's very inexpensive and lasts a long time. To take off waterproof mascara, I apply about a pea sized amount to the eye area, let it sit for a moment, and gently massage my eyelashes between my thumb and index finger -- you can feel the mascara lifting off of your lashes. Wipe it off with a tissue and it's completely gone. Love it!

I really like the vaseline pure petroleum jelly!
I have dry skin,when i use it my skin isn't really dry anymore and i also use it on my lips!
It mosturizes my lips and also make my eyelashes longer(i saw some ideas from youtube)
I will repurchase this.....definitely

the best eye makeup remover .it not only removes eye makeup quickly but also
conditions the eyelid & does not cause lash breakage

I rarely wear heavy eye makeup, but when I do I remove it with this. Simply massage gently onto the eyelids and remove with a warm, wet wash cloth. Very gentle and very thorough.

I don't think my lips would ever survive without this product! I have so many floating around my bags and house, I always have one in my pocket at work, always one in my makeupbag and ALWAYS one in my handbag. I can never be without it! Although the packaging is relatively simple, it works so well. Cocoa butter one is my new favourite but i would use any of them really!

This beauty staple material. A must have. A real multitasker! You can use it to remove stubborn eye makeup without tugging on sensitive eyes. Works like a dream on rough elbows and heels. Put on at night add socks and feet are smooth on the morning. Great lip gloss over product or to mix and sheer out a product. I have even mixed it with pigmented eye color to make a creamy color. Holds brows in place, great eye cream for night, great lip tx, cuticle cream and even tames frizzy hair in a pinch. I also use it as a skin protectant for my baby. The new mini is great for your purse! Dirt cheap with hundreds of uses.

I just recently discovered the awesomeness of this product. My skin dried out horribly this winter (I normally have combination skin) and I have used Vaseline at night in combination with Cetaphil moisturizing cream and Lanette cream to successfully cure it. I wash my face with a mild cleanser, pat it dry with a towel, and immediately put on a layer of Lanette cream, a layer of Cetaphil and then add Vaseline to the really dry parts (cheeks + area around my nose and mouth). It doesn't cause me any breakouts.
A word of caution: it's _very_ important to clean your skin at least once a day with a mild cleanser even if you have dried out skin or you will break out. Not because of the Vaseline but because of all the dead skin cells clogging your pores.

This is fantastic as an eye make up remover, it's incredibly effective at removing every trace of make up plus it's super gentle to the eye area. It will gently and effectively loosen and remove even the heaviest eye make up, including waterproof products. It's smooth to use on the eye area, so there's minimal tugging or movement on the delicate skin.

I usually wash my face, then once that's rinsed, I massage a small amount of Vaseline onto my eyelids to loosen my eye colour, and gently rub some across my lashes in a horizontal motion to remove mascara and liner. I then remove it with a warm damp washcloth or warm damp tissue. Seldom do I have to do any more than that, as it usually removes the lot the first time, unless I'm wearing very heavy make up. I much prefer this over liquid eye make up removers as I don't have to rub or tug at the skin, it just melts away on touch. A plus side is that it conditions lashes and keeps them looking full and soft.

The only reason it loses points in the packaging, I don't like the tub style, as it's easily contaminated, especially if you use it on any other areas. It's worth decanting a small amount for each purpose if you plan on using it for multiple uses, or if you buy multiple jars, make sure you label the jar for each purpose.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I recently develops cheilitis and my lips are very sore and irritated. I have tried many expensive brands' lip treatments but they just seem to exacerbate the soreness and irritation. My lips looked like a pair of hot red sausage! So after some researches, I decided to give this product a try. It has a white jelly-like texture with no smell or what-so-ever. I used a cotton tip to apply it on my lips and absolutely no irritation or any burning sensation, and i noticed the redness has calmed down a little bit. My lips are no longer dry and tight.
I can finally smile with my great teeth!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Only giving this 4 cause I kind of feel bad using it (doctors yell at you for it, it can clog pores, etc). But it works! But it's cheap! But it travels beautifully (especially the new mini size)! Nothing else takes off my Nars black liner. Massage a small dab then tissue off.