November 28, 2014 | 1886 users online

Fragrances - Stoked by Bethany Hamilton

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells incredible for summer. I recently smelled a similar perfume (Realtree) and was reminded of owning this. It sprays out of a cute little surfboard. I had intended to repurchase, but I was trying to make space at home so I didn't, but might again. I am not a surfer, but you don't need to be to love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by kristamb

I was really excited to try this fragrance after reading all the great reviews! I love perfumes that have the ability to transport me to the beach!! And this one does exactly that! I love the scent....coconutty.....with a tiny touch of sweet fruit or maybe even pineapple.....I usually DO NOT like pineapple in my perfume.....but this has the perfect, slightest touch of it! This perfume has descent lasting power and I think it is going to go great with my VS Sunkissed lotion! It kind of reminds me of SOMETHING I've tried before.....but I just can't place it. I love it though! If I think of what Stoked is reminding me of I will update this review. Otherwise....I highly reccomend if you like coconut summer scents!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by peacelovepatchouli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i absolutely love stoked by bethany hamilton! it's the perfect beach scent and transitions well from day to night wear. i love beach by bobbi brown, which has a "mature coppertone smell" to it, but it's reasonably expensive and the staying power sucks. this scent is $15 for a plastic surfboard spray bottle (which is so cute and purse-friendly!) and it lasts well over a few months if used every day. surf shops generally sell it. i got mine at billabong, and i'm sure their website, along with ron jon, sells it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by guccichic85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pleasantly Surprised!, Highly Recommend!!...
I recently purchased this at Ron Jon Surf Shop Cocoa Beach (it was sitting by the cash register and was really inexpensive so I added it to my order). Let's just say that when I left the store and sprayed it on- everyone near by (including my husband) said "THAT SMELLS NICE!". I have used it now everyday for the last week and absolutely love it! This honestly has to be the best beach scent I have smelled. To me it smells like a mix between either Virgin Island Water and Ile de Tahiti Coconut Vanille- or VIW and CSP Aloha Tiare (I also pick up a little bit of Lolita Lempica Corail Flower). It is a very light fresh true natural beachy scents that does not overpower and has not given me a headache. I like it so much that I went back on the RonJon site and ordered another one. If you love the beach, this is one of those Niche scents that you may want to give a try!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This smells great, it is a very summer/coconut sweet smell. I find it perfect for summer or when you feel the blues! Great gal made it as well, and reasonable price! No cons in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2006 3:28:00 PM More reviews by LawVill03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been looking for a long time for the perfect summer time scent. I've tried everything from BBW Creamy Coconut to Demeter Pink Lemonade. I received Stoked as a birthday gift, and I finally found my HG summer scent. I'm sure I'll wear it even in winter as a pick me up from the cold weather blues. Plus, I love the fact that it's Bethany Hamilton's perfume. Her story (being attacked by a shark, losing an arm, and returning to surfing) is inspiring, and I feel better buying perfume from her than someone like J.Lo, Paris Hilton, or Britney Spears. I will definitely purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2006 8:06:00 PM More reviews by onestarrynight

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was in the mall at Claire's awhile ago and on a whim sprayed this on my wrist. I was not impressed with the initial heavy fruity alcohol smell and dismissed it immediately. I sort of forgot about it, but then after an hour or so I smelled again and was surprised by how much I liked it. The dry down has a nice fruity coconut smell with just a hint of floral. It smells like a day at the beach. It's a very youthful scent. I am definitely not a teenager, but I liked it so much I picked up a bottle for myself when I saw it again at Target (Only $14.99! And the bottle is shaped like a surf board! Tubular man!) I've worn it occasionally this summer taking my kids to the beach/playground or running around town doing errands. It's just a fun beachy girly kind of scent. I had to laugh when I saw the reviews for it here at MUA and discovered I'm not the only "older" reviewer that likes this scent. I can't think of any "expensive" perfume that smells as fun and beachy as this. My gosh, perhaps, there is an actual perfume market niche that is not being filled?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2006 4:45:00 PM More reviews by chattykathy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Saw this today at the drugstore and my curiosity got the best of me. So I sprayed. And I liked! A lot! I am still in shock here over really liking a teeny bopper drugstore perfume but I can't deny that is is really quite nice. I have given it 5 lipsticks because I am judging it for the target market it was intended for, being teenagers, and the type off scent that it is, being a beachy tropical scent. I have rated many other perfumes at a 5 and while I would not put this in the same 5 category as a Guerlain or a Caron it is very well done for what it is. It's beachy smelling without being cloyingly sweet or ozonic or cheap smelling. Thank God that cheap musk undertone is not there with this. The main things I smell in it are pineapple and creamy coconut. Kinda like a really toned down pina coloda. It is sweet but it is beachy and not really too much of anything. This is a happy perfume, something to wear in the summer when you are relaxing or even in the winter when you are feeling like summer is a million years away. This really makes me think of relaxing at the lake or the beach in the summer or riding around with the radio blasting and all the windows opened in the car and the sun blazing. I am going back to buy this one. Check it out!! It was $14.99 for a 1.7 ounce bottle. For anyone who does not know who Bethany Hamilton is, she is that wonderful surfer girl who lost and arm to a shark attack while she was surfing. My last thought on this perfume is that it is pretty "AWESOME"!! LOL!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by keriheartsmac

i love this fragrance i was actually in a claires near my hometown (myrtle beach, sc) and i saw it and fell in love, but of course they were out or i would have bought it on the spot !
i've been using it since about last summer and i love love love love it, if you love beachy smells you'll definately love this !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 7:01:00 PM More reviews by GlossyLips22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This perfume reminds me of the west coast! (my home) Very Hawaiian which is where Bethany is from. Seriously one of my favs. Very rich and warm smell. Great for summer. Love it!