November 24, 2014 | 2058 users online

Bronzers - Jane Iredale - PurePressed in Maple

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by BelleBearMichelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Jane Iredale Pure Pressed in Maple is truly God send!!!
I pray that this shade is NEVER discontinued as I have been using it over 12 years and it matches my skin flawlessly and I've never found a better match yet... I am a licensed Aesthetician and I am extremely picky about my make up application being beyond flawless...I am excited to try Iredale's Beyond Matte! God bless Jane Iredale for making global colors for ethnic skin that is constantly challenged to find darker shades...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2006 3:57:00 PM More reviews by barbiH

The best bronzers in the Jane Iredale line IMO can be found in the Global shades of PurePressed. No glitter, no shimmer but totally matte and huge size for the price. My personal shade is Maple. It's a great way to use a bronzer that also has some sun protection. It looks totally believable (I'm a 'warm sienna' in foundation) and last all day long. So be sure to order several $3 samples of Global shades from skin-etc.com while you're ordering your normal foundation color. Chances are you will find the perfect, matte, pressed mineral bronzer shade.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No