October 1, 2014 | 1605 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Ginger Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by lamaris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This scent is a close second to Karma. I'm a big fam of spicy and warm scents and this is a good example. It's very sexy and spicy. It contains mimosa, geranium, rose, ylang-ylang and jasmine. It doesn't smell like ginger, though. People say the smell is similar to L'air du Temps from Nina Ricci. I wouldn't know, because I've never smelt that perfume.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yuck. Enough with the Ginger products please

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2007 12:35:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

It took me awhile to come around to Lush's Ginger fragrance, but since I did, I can't get enough of it. The lotion is a nice addition. It's strongly scented, and the scent lasts during the day. It's a light, non-greasy formula, so it's perfect for putting on in the morning before getting dressed. It allows for good layering with the perfume, so you can get the full compliment of this spicy, feminine scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2006 8:48:00 AM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

This is a light body moisturiser that absorbs into the body quickly, leaving no greasy, sticky feeling on your body except for a sensual fragrance that smells of spices & flowers. Its quite a heady scent. Since it contains ginger, SA told me it helps in circulation.

Unfortunately, as Lush so often does, i am told this item is being discontinued. Since there is a use by date to finish the product, I cant stock up...pity...Lush better not discontinue anymore of my favourite products. The last time they did discontinue my favourite products, I stopped visiting the Lush shop for 5 years...fellow mua-er's request for a lush cp got me sucked in again...

Contains - Ylang Ylang Flower Infusion, Fresh Ginger Fusion, Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Glycering, Steric Acid, Ginger Oil, Mimosa Absolute, Rose Oil, Geranium Oil, Jasmine Oil, Juniperbery Oily, Ylang Ylang Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Perfume continued >>