October 25, 2014 | 1873 users online

Scrubs - Aquolina - Chocolovers Creamy Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2008 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Sorceress2

I received this scrub as a gift along with the Chocolover perfume. I tend to have dry skin so I shy away from intense scrubs however, I do love to use this scrub on my feet and I must say it is incredible. It smells great, feels good and does a fantastic job in exfoliating and replenishing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 3:42:00 AM More reviews by DDmonkey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I actually really enjoy this scrub for those special pampering occasions. I think it is both effective and nicley scented, I couldn't believe how close to chocolate it smelled and for me that was really relaing. I was a little scared to use it, I had 3 large samples I was saving for a special occastion and kept putting it off, I am glad that finally used it. I really like that it uses pumice as the abrasion agent.

Even though my skin can be sensative I had no problems with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2007 4:17:00 PM More reviews by barbinez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff - it's got a wonderful light grainy texture and doesn't leave behind an oily residue. The smell is rich, and almost delicious enough to eat. I love Aquolina (Pink Sugar is my favorite all-time scent), and Chocolovers is a great new discovery. And, I scored the best deal on ebay - for $12 I got a lot of 70 samples of Chocolovers body scrub and the matching bath foam. That works out to the equivalent of three+ full size 8.5 oz. tubs of the body scrub and one tub of the foam. What a deal! Check out Ebay, I saw the same deal relisted.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2007 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Cygentte3

I got a generous sample packet of this in a swap, and I squirreled it away, saving it for the perfect pampering occasion. I expected it to have a rich, chocolaty scent, and I was incredibly disappointed to find what it actually did smell like.

Rather than smelling like rich, hot chocolate or a decadent German chocolate cake or a piece of hard, pure, dark chocolate, this smells like the kind of pre-packaged, mass-produced, sickeningly sweet chocolate snack cake you'd find at the end of the aisle in a convenience store. Completely unappealing. I only gave it two stars because the texture of the scrub itself was pretty pleasant. I would not repurchase. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2007 7:18:00 PM More reviews by kersalli2

The sample of this I got smelled heavenly! The perfect blend of creamy and warm notes of chocolate and coconut. The scrub itself wasn't bad either.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2006 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Lukalove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in the process of trying to find a substitute to my beloved dearly departed (aka cancelled) Bath and Body Works pure simplicity Cocoa Body Scrub, and while this is very similar, I still like the B&BW one better. This one has a much sweeter smell and is not as thick as B&BW. That and the fact that it is $24 for just over 8 ounces is a disappointment, considering B&BW was $18 for 12 ounces...
That being said,it still is nice. It has a good texture and the smell is pleasant and the granuals are exactly the same as B&BW (fine), so if you've tried one you may like the other. I will continue my search however, as this one just doesn't fit the bill for me...any suggestions would be appreciated!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2006 8:45:00 PM More reviews by technopixie

I love the way this smells, but the scent doesn't linger very long in the shower and there isn't enough grit in it to make me feel like it's that effective. I prefer The Body Shop's creamy scrubs over this and although the scent is lovely it needs to be more effective for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a real treat--exfoliating grains in a super creamy base that smells like a chocolate hazelnut dessert. It feels so decadent slathering it on in the tub. It's not my favorite scrub for heavy duty exfoliation-- the grains aren't super "scrubby", they're on the finer side-- but it does a nice job for a light exfoliation. My skin definitely feels smoother after I use it. It's not an everyday product for me, but something I'd treat myself with every once in awhile. The packaging alone is almost enough to warrant the purchase. It is TOO CUTE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2006 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Rebeccajw

This is absolutely the BEST scrub I've ever used! The scent is divine--better, even, thna the EDT itself, which I love--but the texture is what's really great. It has a thick, creamy, but very grainy texture which exfoliates very well. The scent is a good match to the EDT, but a bit nuttier. All in all, this is one great product!