November 26, 2014 | 1877 users online

Lips - Avon - Kissable Lip Frost

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by divafx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this about two years ago when they were being clearanced out by Avon. The color I chose was Frosted Apricot.

What I love about it:
The color and the consistency. This color was perfect on just about every face I used it on. It had a consistency between gloss and longwear lipstick (that odd siliconey drier consistency you get with silicones). Because of this unique consistency it took on just about any tint of lipliner I used with it. If i wanted it cooler I used a cool tone liner, warm i added a warm liner. It had enough coverage and shimmer that I didn't need to add gloss or seperate lipstick.
The color was a very light metallic apricot. I found this was perfect for the nude look on lips without giving you a flat look.

I do agree with the other reviewers that the texture is odd but the odd texture seemed to give it some staying power and allow it to have that perfect mix between gloss and lipstick. I would definitely buy this again if they hadn't discontinued it...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2006 12:35:00 PM More reviews by lemononthepiano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has adorable packaging: it's in a lip tin with a lip print on the top. But I didn't like the consistency of it. It wasn't overly dry, but it feels...weird...to me. It felt very sticky going on and left a brown colour on my lips (the one I got was the frosted brownie). This is probably more of a pot lipstick than a lipgloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2006 6:46:00 PM More reviews by sweet_sorrow123

I just got this today, and i really like it! The packaging is so cute but still simple so that it won't break. The product is very smooth, but there is quite a lot of silver in it, I find it clings to dry spots. I got this in frosted rose. I have MACnc20 LLL skin. Overall, a good prodduct.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2006 12:25:00 AM More reviews by emilykate

I'm going to be honest... I purchased this product (from Avon's Be Kissable line) mainly because I thought the package was supercute. It comes in an adorable slide-out tin with a lip print on the front. I got it on sale - I would not purchase at regular price.

The color I chose was frosted rose, a sheer berry with a touch of glitter. It looks nice on my cool, LLL skin. It's a little sticky, and the wear is about average, but it smells (and tastes!) great... like skittles candy. I would repurchase, it's definately a fun product.