Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I honestly don't see what all the hype is about this mascara. I bought a tube and used the whole thing but was not impressed by it at all. It applies OK but there is nothing special about it. It was kind of a "meh" mascara and for the price I was expecting more. It also did not hold up well in hot and humid weather. I'll stick to my drugstore brands that have more staying power and cost 1/4 the price!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

First I'll say this does lengthen my lashes but it so wet that it seperates my lashes which I strongly dislike. It looks unnatural and cheap. For the brand and price I'm disappointed.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG mascara. I prefer a dry formula, as they tend to lengthen my lashes much more than messy wet formulas. It stretches my lashes out so long!! Definitely worth the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is THE mascara I always have in my makeup bag. Been using it for years. It's quite lengthening and separates well. I like to use it as a base for layering my fiber mascaras (Younique etc.) Alone it works well for a natural every day, bright-eyed look. The only downside for me is it smudges slightly underneath my eyes since my skin is oily. :( Still one of the best mascaras I've found though!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This mascara formula was designed for lengthening and separating the lashes, and doesn't provide the volume of a fiber mascara. It doesn't flake or smudge or smear or clump. The brush is small enough to be easy for most people to control and cover hard-to-reach shorter lashes.

I wasn't sure how to answer "Would you buy again?" I answered "yes" because I bought this mascara multiple times over six or seven years. It was, at one time, my favorite mascara for a classic everyday look. However, these days I am trying to buy from cruelty free brands.

Lancome's $27.50 price is definitely on the high side, especially when you consider that dermatologists recommend replacing mascara every 3 to 4 months. Based on performance alone, this is a good option unless you want a tremendous boost in volume. This won't give you the look of Diorshow.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a good everyday Lengthening mascara. It doesn't give volume but I sometimes top it with a volumizing mascara and it layers well. It is a very dry formula and lasts without flaking.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my HG mascara for now. The other reviewers are right, not a lot of drama here. But I use this for everyday, work, mascara. I don't do dramatic looks often so I don't really require extreme volume. This mascara look very natural, like I naturally have long fluttery lashes. I will always repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a good mascara for defining and lengthening. It doesn't do too much for volume, however. If you're looking for major lash drama, this probably isn't your product. I didn't have problems with clumping or transferring or fall out. Overall, it is a quality product but I would likely not repurchase. There are too many good drugstore mascaras to justify the high price tag of Definicils. I would look in to products like the Cover Girl LashBlast line for something with good performance at a reasonable price.

this mascara really look really good but after a while my eyes start to burn all day

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

this mascara seems to burn my eyes and i have to take it off after wearing it 1 hours

Popular Mascaras