The Body Shop Quinoa & Soy Body Scrub

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/18/2003 3:12:00 AM

This product is just "eh" for me. The granuals are very fine, the smell is "off" somehow (it kind of smells like tofu to me- which I love to eat, but really do not want to slather on my body), and the amount of product needed to effectively exfoliate is about 1/6 of the jar. Not very effective or exciting.

on 12/27/2002 6:10:00 AM

This is by far one of my favourite products from The Body Shop. This scrub is lovely and creamy, and the exfoliating rice is easy on the skin. This is more silky than soapy, though, so if you prefer lather, get one of the Juice It scrubs or bath & shower gels. The smell of this stuff is really beautiful too - sweet, but not in the heady sort of way. It smells just like almond milk. It's pretty expensive, though. As much as I love it, I wouldn't buy this product for myself, but it would definitely go on a Christmas wishlist or something like that.

on 2/3/2002 11:52:00 AM

I like this as much as the Soy body butter. I bought the whole set, inclusive of the soap and body butter during a promotional period last year and just recently purchased a second tub of this lovely scrub. It is not as heavily scented as the body butter but it leaves a light, wheat-like scent (somewhat like organic oats). It states it's a creamy exfoliator on the tub and that's exactly what it is. The grains are not harsh and gently removes dead skin cells from my body. The texture is creamy but not greasy. My skin felt much smoother after use. Overall, this is a lovely body scrub for pampering oneself, especially when used in conjunction with the matching body butter. However, it is not cheap at RM$59 (US$16) for a size 250ml tub. The Body Shop can be found at: thebodyshop.com.

Popular Body Skincare Products