October 20, 2014 | 1586 users online

Lip Gloss - Too Faced - Glamour Gloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If all lip glosses were like Glamour Gloss, I'd have a serious problem. It's very smooth and creamy like a great lip balm, not at all sticky or heavy. The color I own, Chihuahua Bite, is bright and flattering. I like the tingle but don't notice any plumping. This is Pretty is next on my wishlist! Wish I could still get it at Sephora.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I own this gloss in the color barely legal, which is a very pretty light nude pink. The little tube in comes in is adorable, and the gloss itself is beautiful. Its a little this and sticky when you apply it, which I dont really care for but the color and plumping qualities make up for it. I'm not really a lip gloss person, since I have dry lips I prefer lip balm but I use this when I'm applying my makeup. I always up on my foundation then put this on my lips and finish getting ready, by the time im done my lips are perfectly plumped, and have a natural reddish tint that will last all day. It might seem like a waste that I put it on and then when its done plumping I wipe it off but it works for me and when I'm going out somewhere I want to look a little more done up I'll leave it on. Love this, I will repurchase over and over.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by rorygils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have it in Flirt which is a dark midtone nude color. Love the formula, very moisturizing but a bit sticky. Sometimes I felt I just had a collagen injection because of the plumpiness effect. Loves it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

I am in LOVE with these glosses. They have this minty tingle and are so smooth and awesome. I dare to say they are even in my top 3 glosses of all time. I do not find them sticky at all. I love how they give just the sheer but slightly noticeable color to my lips but just the feeling they give you ...I don't think I would care if it was brown or black just cause they feel so good I love them lol

Try it out if you love that slight lil tingle on your lips and a lil color to boost your natural color!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This gloss is nice, but I didn't notice any plumping effect. It is also very sheer (I bought Chihuahua Bite which is a neon hot pink in the tube, but very natural looking on). It's got cute packaging. However, not worth the $20 something I paid for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by samanthaalexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not a huge fan of lipgloss but I love this stuff. It gives you a hint of color, a plumping effect, awesome sheen, and doesn't dry out lips (which most products do for me). It also lasts longer than any other lip gloss I've tried before. I thought I loved lip venom (I've been using that since I was a teen), but I love this even more! The applicator is extremely easy to use, although I do wish it were a squeeze tube lip gloss so it was more sanitary. The other downside is the price for the amount that you get. They should decrease the price or increase the size of this product. I own two and would buy them all if they were a better value.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Mandanich

I am normally a lip gloss hater but this has completely turned me around. It looks more natural and not gooey like most lip glosses out there. I have tried Lancomes juicy tubes and this is way better. I like that this contains plumping ingredients and gives the lips a fuller appearance. It is also not sticky and gross feeling when applied. The color I bought is "this is pretty!" and it looks fabulous when it is mixed with Nars "Turkish Delight." It looks very natural and not too shiny. It smells amazing like sugar cookies and the packaging is adorable. I have received lots of compliments when I wear this. I highly recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received a Glamour Gloss lipstick in "Champagne Room" as a GWP. The color is a beige nude color. Not a color I'd normally go for. However, the color is a suits everyone-color and has nice subtle shimmer. What I don't like about this gloss is the tingling sensation after application and the fact that it is a bit sticky. I would not purchase this lipgloss. It is just an everage lipgloss. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Mayrod21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So I got this lip gloss today in barely legal I think it's called. It is a very nice sheer color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by emiley760

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So, I recently got the color Plush at Sephora which is a nice and very pretty pink/red color with subtle gold shimmer. And let me say, I am absolutely loving it! The minty and tingling sensation on my lips feels so nice and a great pick-me up! I notice it plumps a little bit(I wish it plumped a little more because I have thin lips) but not too much which is ok. The color is stunning and so gorgeous! The color goes with anything! I especially like the girly packaging with the faux diamond on top! This lipgloss screams my name! I would definitly repurchase and reccommend!