April 20, 2014 | 1545 users online

Gels/Soaps - C.O. Bigelow - Lemon Hand Wash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 9:57:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked this up a while back during one of the B&BW semi annual sales. I happend to like C.O. Bigelow products and this one is also a favorite. The "Lemon" scent is not overly tart or harsh but has an almost Lemon Meringue pie scent to it. I use this in my bathroom mainly to wash off all the hair styling product off of my hands and this does it with out drying out my hands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Bigelow Lemon is the only hand soap I use in my home - in the kitchen
and both bathrooms. Natural light fresh lemon scent that doesn't
linger, lathers well, so men as well as women can enjoy using this
everyday luxury.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by antipopprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I know some of you have a hard time justifying the $12 price tag of this soap but for someone who has a chronic skin condition the results far outweigh the price. I have eczema and many, many hand soaps had left my hands red, cracked, peeling and bleeding. This is the only hand soap I have used that has not turned my hands into a total mess. I buy this, full price or not, religiously.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Isolinde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great stuff. I don't usually spring for expensive hand soap, but this stuff is super moisturizing, even when I'm having to wash my hands multiple times an hour. No cheaper alternative does that. The scent is also lovely, a very real lemon scent, nothing synthetic or irritating about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this hand soap. Not drying, lathers well, and one of the closest a product has come to really smelling like fresh squeezed lemon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2008 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Java

Really like this hand soap: not excessively drying, no film left on hand or the sink, no artificial fragrance (just clean lemon scent). Pretty good deal when BBW is having the 2-for-1 sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2008 12:27:00 PM More reviews by americangirlkit

I love the smell of lemons and this product smells very similar to lemons. I love it so much. the soap left my hands very soft, but i hate scented soaps for some reason.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2008 1:53:00 AM More reviews by bront82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this with a coupon from BB&W, so it wasn't full price. However, and I should state that I'm a big liquid soap fan, I have sooo many bottles, I'm not in love with this product. I love the scent of lemon, but this doesn't quite get there for me. It's not a bad product, but it's not a great one either.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2008 6:06:00 PM More reviews by mintyjulep

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very nice hand wash, with a great fresh lemon scent. Good at moisturizing, and doesn't make me sneeze like some of the supermarket hand soaps that others have mentioned below. The bottle looks great in the bathroom, perhaps it is the faint shiny pearly look of this soap that is so luxurious.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely fabulous hand soap. The scent is like fresh lemonade, but not so sweet. After washing, the lemon scent is nice and light on your hands as well. The only drawback is the price... $12 for hand soap... but it's definitely money well-spent.