Chantecaille Rose Quartz

on 4/13/2015 12:57:00 AM

Chantecaille's Rose Quartz eye shadow is perfection! I agree with an above poster, I've tried a ton of different eye shadows and Chantecaille is the highest quality, for sure! There is no comparison! You just know putting this on that it's high quality, much higher calibre than other department store brands. This color is like a light seashell pink, it's not to pink at all, it's buildable and almost sheer if you only use a little bit. I put Chantecaille Shell (the most perfect smooth, light neutral eye shadow I've ever come across) eye shadow under my brow to highlight, and then a little dab of Rose Quartz over it and it is PERFECTION! Once you try Chantecaille, you will never go back to Mac, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, or any of those other brands. Mac, etc. feel cheap to me now, like drugstore quality compared to the luxury that is Chantecaille. It's more expensive, but it deserves to be! In a class by itself!

on 2/26/2009 7:58:00 PM

On my second pan of this color! Agree with previous reviews-brightens my eyes, beautiful base, amazing for blending, never ever creases. I hit pan and bought more. Bought a refillable case...enjoying a full range of these high quality shadows! BTW, I went through Trish McEvoy, BB, Laura Mercier, and felt I found my HG shadow with Chantecaille.

on 3/27/2008 11:00:00 AM

This is a gorgeous pinky-peach colour with a subtle shimmer, great for using as a base or alone to brighten up your eyes for a daytime look. I am PPP cool toned with dark browny green eyes, but I think this would suit any skin tone and eye colour as it's quite neutral in tone and colour. It's expensive and might seem a lot to pay for a very basic eye shadow, but I think its worth paying more for something versatile that you're going to wear every single day. I've used up the whole pan and its lasted me about a year. It never creases and is well pigmented so the colour stays put all day. Stylish, well-made packaging. It always makes me happy when I put it on in the morning so I'm pleased I invested!

on 4/18/2006 6:36:00 PM

Love this shade! I use Rose Quartz as an eye base and it is wonderful. I apply a little Perle at the brow bone to help open my eyes up a little. The Rose helps to brighten tired looking eyes in the morning.
I rarely wore eye makeup before purchasing this, and now I am wearing this everyday! I have received quite a few compliments. Very happy with purchase.

on 2/17/2006 8:33:00 PM

LOVE this new shadow!!! A lovely rose/pink with some irredescent shimmer. Great for the lids. I pair this with Opal (all over wash) and Rose Quartz (lid) and use Lapis (a pretty slight shimmery med/dark blue) as a liner on the upper lid. For more color, sometimes I pop Patchouli in the crease (plummy brown) for more depth.
Love this shadow - hope Chante makes some more unique shades. Good quality and packaging too!