December 20, 2014 | 1754 users online

Eye Shadow - Chantecaille - Rose Quartz

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by wmoyal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On my second pan of this color! Agree with previous reviews-brightens my eyes, beautiful base, amazing for blending, never ever creases. I hit pan and bought more. Bought a refillable case...enjoying a full range of these high quality shadows! BTW, I went through Trish McEvoy, BB, Laura Mercier, and felt I found my HG shadow with Chantecaille.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2008 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Svanhvit

This is a gorgeous pinky-peach colour with a subtle shimmer, great for using as a base or alone to brighten up your eyes for a daytime look. I am PPP cool toned with dark browny green eyes, but I think this would suit any skin tone and eye colour as it's quite neutral in tone and colour. It's expensive and might seem a lot to pay for a very basic eye shadow, but I think its worth paying more for something versatile that you're going to wear every single day. I've used up the whole pan and its lasted me about a year. It never creases and is well pigmented so the colour stays put all day. Stylish, well-made packaging. It always makes me happy when I put it on in the morning so I'm pleased I invested!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2006 6:36:00 PM More reviews by makeupreview

Love this shade! I use Rose Quartz as an eye base and it is wonderful. I apply a little Perle at the brow bone to help open my eyes up a little. The Rose helps to brighten tired looking eyes in the morning.
I rarely wore eye makeup before purchasing this, and now I am wearing this everyday! I have received quite a few compliments. Very happy with purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2006 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Cutie7

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this new shadow!!! A lovely rose/pink with some irredescent shimmer. Great for the lids. I pair this with Opal (all over wash) and Rose Quartz (lid) and use Lapis (a pretty slight shimmery med/dark blue) as a liner on the upper lid. For more color, sometimes I pop Patchouli in the crease (plummy brown) for more depth.
Love this shadow - hope Chante makes some more unique shades. Good quality and packaging too!