October 25, 2014 | 1804 users online

Bronzers - Everyday Minerals - Everyday Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Ghost08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For reference, I wear EM IT foundation in fairly light.

This bronzer is amazing for my pale complexion. I have the Happiness Bronzer also that I got for free with a special that was going on, and it is definitely too dark for my skintone, and it's orange undertones show up easily on my skin.
The Everyday Bronzer is the absolute perfect shade for me. I use it for contouring, and I feel I should warn you that a little goes a long way. It lasts all day for me, but I also use a primer. For reference, I use the Pixi pore minimizing Primer.

The best way to apply this is with a brush that does NOT have dense bristles, doing this will help it blend evenly.

I have very sensitive skin, and this did not cause any irritation or breakouts. EM products usually never do on my skin.

My only complaint is the packaging. If it gets thrown around your makeup bag, the product with collect around the grooves and when you open it, it will spill everywhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by HappyUnicornSmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This gives a great glow to the skin that I've never had before with any other cosmetic item. It is the only bronzer I have had that didn't make me orangey or reddish after a few hours on the skin.

However...

This should be applied with a light hand, because it's easy to over-do it. This product also made me break out. I began noticing after a week or two that I was getting blemishes, and that these blemishes were forming right in the contours of my cheeks. I thought to myself, "Hmm...that's exactly where I apply my bronzer; I wonder if the bronzer is the issue." I then excluded bronzer from my make up routine, and ever since I stopped using it I have not had any blemishes there anymore.

Although this product left me with a captivating glow, it was not worth having acne detract from that glow. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by yorkiemomma

Great product, much better than bare minerals ! Even coverage and lasts the day:)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by morningblues342

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a keeper. I bought it to replace the Bare Escentuals bronzer, after the brand aggravated my adult acne. Everyday Minerals never does, which is why I keep coming back to it. It is a great bronzer, which looks natural.

Occasionally in the heat, my pores will open and my face will begin to itch. I believe it is the bronzer, as it's the only new product I've added to my EM collection. The itch isn't bad, just more an annoyance, and my face never becomes red. It's not enough to deter me from using it, but I wanted to let others know my experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by bellyfl0pper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Good stuff! I'm an NC40-45 and it's about the right darkness to go with my skintone. It's looks almost like a faded brick red. A little goes a long long ways. I bought the tiny sample size container as an afterthought and I'm glad I did. It's matte and goes on smoothly. My only complaint is the packaging. All of the product ends up between the lid and the sifter and it could get everywhere if it falls over. I'm thinking about removing the sifter. Good product though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by MYCATSHADOW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just received this bronzer today & I have to say that I don't know what I've been missing all this time! THE BEST!!! A little goes a long way. Great quality & pigmentation. Excellent matte effect, especially for oily skin users like myself! I'm a bronzer veteran... I've tried many of the popular Sephora brands & M.A.C. as well. This particular bronzer trumps them all... GIVE IT A TRY!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by scraatzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is definatly the best bronzer I've tried.
It's totally matte, so it doesn't enhance my pores. I've got pretty pale skin, but I apply this with my stippling brush, so it goes on very sheer. The best thing is that this doesn't break me out.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2010 2:57:00 AM More reviews by xoxomeeshell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ahhh...it had such a strange red tint to it. Most bronzers are known for being too orange, but this made my medium tanned asian skintone look strange. Glad I bought the sample size...I still love Everyday Minerals and their amazing prices though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2010 3:41:00 AM More reviews by thechinesericeball

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually went through 3 full sized jars of these! it's nice they last so long but something always looked off when I'd put it on. Finalllly I figured out that it's way too red for my super olive/yellow skin. Other than that, I loved that it was matte and how dark it was.
Those parts were perfect

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by smartiebooboo

I ordered this a while back along with lots of other edm stuff and didn't have a chance to wear it until recently. Love this bronzer! I am an nc 20 or golden light and this is not too dark.