December 27, 2014 | 1817 users online

Mascara - Canmake - Eyelash Base

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by kims3142

This review is for the QUick Curl version in the pale pink case and comb applicator. This stuff is a must for all Asian gals. Nothing curls and keeps the curl like this one. I tried the "reg" formula and it was all right, but this is better than Kate, Shiseido, Clinique, any other popular mascara primers.

I get mine on ebay as I cannot find any other way to buy this, but it is still pretty cheap considering I used to pay $23 + tax for Shiseido and that stuff dried out fast. I think I pay about $13 + s/h and I buy them in multiples to save on shipping.

The comb applies really well and it doesn't leave white goop like the Shiseido can. This does not come off very easily which is a blessing & a pain. I use bi-level eye makeup remover & Shu cleansing oil and that takes care of it.

I have tried at least 10 different primers including a lot of the Japanese ones not available in the States. This kicks all of their asses! One tube lasts me about 2 months, I think that is a long time for something I use everyday & I am generous with my application. I have eyelashes that grow straight down & I look like I have doll eyes with this one & I can use ANY mascara on top and it still holds the curl. Another plus is that this does not have the fibers like KATE's does which is hard to coat with mascara & a lot of times you can still see the little fibers.

You have to try this, it is SO good.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by MoroccoRed

Trust me this doesn't do ANYTHING.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by barbiesweetdoll

i didnt see any difference in my lashes....

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2006 4:29:00 PM More reviews by annashan

The fibers seems thick like strands of hair which to my lashes it didn't stick on properly. I find that comb brushes are hard to use and this was no exception for this base - as it left a thick layer on my lashes and the grey base really stood out even applying black mascara on top. I'm not an experience mascara user but this was bad compared with Dramatical Eyes base. The fibers in Dramatical Eyes was really light compared to this and was much easier to use.