August 22, 2014 | 1992 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Lipgloss in Strawberry Fizz

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by lesleygabriel

i love Victoria's Secret. it's a shame that their cosmetic line isn't given enough recognition. It may not be high-end, but VS definitely deliver when it comes to their cosmetics. I've heard nothing but goodt hings about the Beauty Rush lip glosses by VS so one day i decided to pick two up- namely Strawberry Fizz and Slice of Heaven. To no surprise, I loved them both! I love the fact that once applied, the shimmer that seems sparkly and glittery only appears like an iridescent sheen that is so so beautiful. The colour is a sheer babydoll pink. good for those days when you feel like wearing zero makeup. oh my god i haven't even gotten to the scent. i dont know about you guys but i live and breathe strawberries. i just love love love the fruit and strawberry scented products. however, some s'berry scents are too artificial you'll want to gag. this is NOT. It's amazing. i have to reapply at least 2-3 a day because i cant resist licking my lips. The scent isn't too strong nor is it too light. It's just nice. and you don't at all feel the glitter particles sit or rub against your lips. I give this an A+ because the moisturizing properties it has is just that- an A+. i dont even have to have a lip balm. i would use this overnight and when im up in the morning my lips wld feel so soft- like a baby's behind. i'm not even kidding. i think it has exfoliating properties as well cause the dry skin on my lips would come off naturally. so this is a really good 2-in-1 product that moisturizes and glosses at the same time. it's amazing. you won't regret it. I don't have a problem with the stickiness of this gloss but i believe VS has revamped the packaging for this (it's now called SHINY KISS LIP GLOSS) and the formula is less sticky. love love love it. Well done Victoria's Secret <3

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by lavroxanna

Tastes and smells great, but SUPER STICKY and sparkles like a 4th grader's lip gloss!! Thankfully, I got this as a gift so I didn't have to spend my own money on it. It's very sticky and gloppy. Eating is near impossible with this applied, even in a small amount. Still, I think I'm going to keep this just for the smell until VS comes out with a less sticky version!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by KhloeCm

Love it! The smell and the flavor is so delicious. The lasting power can be better but still love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by shelbydoesbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the color of this lipgloss and it actually has some lasting power, the smell and flavor is super good. It is very sticky, so I wouldn't recommend it if you are doing work or in windy weather or something like that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A super shiny shimmery gloss with a pink tint and yummy smell. I like this a lot. Lasts a few hours before it starts to lose its shine and doesn't dry out my lips. I'd repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by luckyasianbabydoll

Ew!

This is one of my least favorite Beauty Rush lip glosses.

The smell is gross and it doesn't taste very good.

Try one of the other ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by KatyInNeverland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It looks great with my fair skin... and the glitter doesn't look like "glitter" when it's on. I have bought this stuff several times!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by misspris26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used this for years! It's a soft, shimmery pink that I wear over a lip stain or lipstick. I wish it wasn't in a tube, I prefer a wand. It's tasty, smells good and thick enough to stay put without being sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by coolbracelet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yummy! the taste is awesome! i don't regularly eat it, but when kissing my husband, he enjoys it (he never did like the taste of Carmex). the color and amount of shimmer are in perfect proportions. glides smoothly on my lips, feeling moist. i also feel that a little really goes a long way, so good value. and stays on for a decent amount of time. have this in sugar high, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Hysa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

A set of three glosses came free w/ my purchase on vs.com
What can i say? This one is ok. It does the job - the colour is pretty, it sparkles and does not leave anything on your lips when it dryes, does not dry the lips out. BUT! The smell is too synthetic and the shimmer is a bit сrude. There are a lot of better options for the same price out there.