April 16, 2014 | 1510 users online

Other - Tom's of Maine - Natural alcohol-free baking soda mouthwash - peppermint flavor

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by schultzal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by wildone

This is the best all natural mouthwash I've tried. It leaves my mouth feeling minty and fresh without the uncomfortable burn/sting. I'm really happy about this product because I'm allergic to most oral care products. It was hard for me to find good products that make my mouth feel clean but this one does the trick...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2006 11:00:00 PM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite mouthwash of all time (so far..haha, you know girls, got to keep on tryin new stuff) Its got such a nice peppermint flavor that is gentle. The baking soda makes my teeth feel great and its good between brushes for a nice breath freshener. I use this with Toms of maine toothpaste and my teeth have never felt cleaner. Nice if your not into the alcohol mouthwashes that burn the top layer of your mouth off! Hard to find for me though as Im not near many health food stores. Ive just been ordering it online at mothernature.com.
*UPDATE: stil love love love ! =)