Smashbox Skin Tint in Smashing Lit

4.2

This has been discontinued but its my HG, its portable, sheer, natural looking, and so convenient. This product should not have been discontinued, I really wish they would bring it back. They did sell them again on their website around the end of 2011 so I guess they realized discontinuing this product was a mistake.

I like these skin tints better than the nars multiples, instead of the cream application of the multiples, the skin tints go on as a sheer gel

I would buy several backups if they started selling these again. But until then, you can buy these on ebay for like $7 just a tip.

on 9/25/2006 5:35:00 PM

Warm but with enough pink that it adds a fresh, healthy glow. Very portable and lasts well.

on 9/17/2006 3:30:00 PM

Another winner for the Skin Tint product line. This shade is a warm brown ideal for use as a bronzer. There is very slight shimmer. Great with my AAB/NC25 coloring. I dot the stick onto my cheeks then blend in with fingers or a foundation brush. Doesn't stain fingertips, washes off easily. Applies nicely, very smooth, not sticky at all. Feels great on lips too, but brown is not my primary choice for lipcolor :) Love the packaging - fat lipstick tube packaging - very sturdy and portable, with tons of product. Fantastic product line, I think I have them all now, LOL! This one is more of a creamy formulation than some others which are more gel-like. Definitely worth the $$. I took off one lippie, because generally I prefer bronzer in powder form instead of stick.

on 7/2/2006 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have to say, after watching Holly present these on QVC for years, I finally took the plunge and bought one, then two, then three, then four! Lit, Heat, Tint, and Click are the colors I own.
Lit is great to use as an all over bronzer, as well as a blush. I don't particularly care for these products on the eyes or lips, but they are THE BEST sheer flushes of blush color a girl could ask for!

on 2/14/2006 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

These are my absolute favorite gel/cream blush. Same idea as NARS multiples but a thin gel instead of a heavy cream. NOt sticky like Tarte gel sticks. These are great. Come in a long black tube. No scent, dont cause breakouts and last all day. Smashing LIt is the bronzer type shade. A soft brown shade thats not too brown for my NC30 light olive complexion. Retails for $28. Great product.