October 23, 2014 | 1747 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Skin Tint in Smashing Heat

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by BeachPrincess10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this on ebay for less than $10, I really like the color, it looks kind of like the Bella skin tint which I already own, this is sheer which I like, its not messy and not overly thick or creamy, its actually quite light and applies in a "Gel" consistency
Love these! This color isn't HG for me but Tint is definitely one of my favorites

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by cottonsnow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I dunno how to review this product since i'm confused whether the product did work on me or not.As a lip tint,I think i need stronger color than this.Perhaps infrared or click. Yea,it gave me a slight hints of pink,but after 30 minutes the color is just dissapeared.We need to apply multiple times to get our lip tinted.The color was just easily dissapeared on my lips.
But for my cheek,it's awesome.My face look fresh after using this product.Weirdly,it's not easily dissapeared as what it's been applied on my lips bfore.
Well,maybe I need stronger color for my lips..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by dropsical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this. Though I really like O-glow, this is my favorite of the two because I can use it on my cheeks and lips at the same time.

First of all, this color is gorgeous. It looks very dramatic in the tube, but once it's on and blended it's a very flattering, naturally flushed shade. It looks just like you've gone outside on a cold day and come in with that "bitten" kind of look. On my lips, it's a very smooth, creamy consistency and gives just a natural hint of color. There's also no real taste to it. It just feels nice. You couldn't tell I was wearing anything, but it's a couple of shades different than my natural color, and very very pretty. Staying power is pretty good, a couple of hours on my lips, and 5-6 hours on my cheeks.

The packaging is very cute and secure, and with Smashbox tubes I never have a problem with them twisting up in my purse or makeup bag.

There's really nothing I would change about this, and I'd recommend it to anyone without hesitation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 8:57:00 AM More reviews by nelson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WOW. I'M COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT!

I was on the hunt for a perfect cream/gel blush that i could wear with any kind of make-up, whether it be with a nude face with just a touch of mascara or with a bright red lipstick when i go out.

I previously bought a mini Bobbi Brown cheek and lip pot after reading the great reviews on MUA and i was really disappointed! Disregarding the colour which admittedly was too dark for my skintone, the thing i hated most was that when i went to swipe it on my cheeks it took off all the foundation with it, then it settled into my pores and showed up my blackheads near my nose/cheek area! This blush on the other hand is the perfect texture, it actually glides on to your cheeks, the blending is easy and gives a perfectly sheer wash of colour with just a touch of sheen (i personally prefer this to a blush cream that dries to a powdery finish, if i wanted a matte effect i would just use a powder blush!).

Lasting power is simply (and somewhat surprisingly) awsome. Colour wise, i could see that on darker skinned ladies the shade "ultraviolet" would probably be better but on paler skins "smashing heat" gives a 'just been for a brisk walk out in the cold' look. Perfect.

Price wise, i purchased this on e-bay for a reasonable price of about AUS $20 , if i had to buy it retail it would be more like AUS $50, greatly diminishing the affordability, but ladies, if you want a bargain dare i say e-bay is usually the answer! I say go for it, i'm sure you'll be impressed!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2008 5:35:00 PM More reviews by pinkpeachz

i'm an azn women with black hair, dark brown eyes, medium skin tone n i just love this! no brush needed =] it gives a natural, sexy flushed glow and makes you look FRESH. doesn't feel ikcy on the skin. lasts long, great packaging, easy to blend, convenient to take on the go =]

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2007 12:35:00 PM More reviews by DescendingAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

As everyone has already mentioned, the colour looks intimidating until you put it on. I have always gone for darker, richer, more dramatic looks, but recently, I've been experimenting with makeup that makes me look like I'm not wearing any and therefore naturally stunning. I can't think of a better place to start! I use it on my cheeks, lips and sometimes my eyes as well. It gives me a dewy, slightly flushed look, especially when I put it on my lips, it looks like afterglow. It really looks like afterglow. I can't think of anything sexier.

Update: So, I really love NARS Cactus Flower, which is very similar, but slightly warmer because of the gold fleck and sheen in it. LORAC and several other companies) has a light gold powder, that if you brush it (very light hand with this one) on top, then voila! Cactus Flower. So, with the Smashing Heat, you have the option for both. NARS also has the cream blush Goldmember as a pricier option.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2007 11:18:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

Nice idea, reminiscent of NARS' Multiples in terms of packaging, but that's where the similarities end. Water based and light, Skin Tints are comfortable to wear, but they don't last very long. Heat is a very light watermelon that applies very sheerly on my NC25 skin, and never really builds in color, no matter how much I put on. I wouldn't repurchase this, but that's not to say it's not pretty, or that it wouldn't work on other skintones.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2007 6:14:00 PM More reviews by verseau03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up after reading how non-greasy this blush is...but I found it to look shiny on my face. I am pretty oily after a few hours but with this blush I look greasy immediately after using it. I tried putting a light dusting of powder blush over (also to try and extend the wear) and putting mac blot over, but it's just not good for my skin type I guess.

Also, it lasted a few hours, but certainly not all day or all night if I put it on to go out.

I love the way it comes in a tube and you can throw it in your purse. It's impossible to screw up application. It's super easy to blend or build color.

I would not buy this again, but I love the color. (pink/slight peachy flush on my NW 20 skin) I think this would last longer/look better on someone with less oil in their skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2006 7:33:00 AM More reviews by crihai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a marvelous product, the texture is great, not greasy at all, it applies just a wash of color, no thickness, no mess and is very easy to blend. It is not like an extra layer sitting on top of your skin, like powder blushes. This blends into the skin giving a very natural effect for the day. I have this in Heat, which looks coral with shimmer in the tube and applies like a pink flush on day light, and more of a coral color in artificial light. I prefer this for the day, since it is such a natural color and the shimmer is not noticeable, I prefer a powder blush for evening. This color is great for fair to fairly light skin tones, might not show up on deeper skin tones, I like the sheerness of this, because it makes it fool proof. On the lips it goes more like a coral pink, again with no thickness, which I like, never liked lipsticks because you can always tell there is a layer of something on my lips. So great texture, very easy to apply, multipurpose, so perfect for fast and natural makeup. I also like the simple and resistant packing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2006 4:06:00 PM More reviews by jenny_caroline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually don't like "creamblushes" because they tend to look greasy on the cheeks and disapere leaving your skin uneven....but this one, oh it's fabulous.... I just love love love it...the colour, the texture, you name it.....it glides on perfectly and stays that way all day (perhaps not on a really hot hot hot day och night.... but even if it starts to fade it still looks even on the skin....so it's a keeper!!