November 28, 2014 | 915 users online

Skincare - Body - Avon - Skin so soft Moisturizing bath & shower gel

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2005 9:19:00 PM More reviews by youngbeautyqueen4691

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shower gel! For Christmas in 2004, I had my mom buy me a tiny "gift size" of this, and I didn't use it until Christmas 2005, and I fell in love with it! (it kept very well over a year too) It was great for shaving, and it left my skin very soft! The scent doesn't really matter to me, because I just use my scented shower gel after it. I treated myself to a very large bottle of this for Christmas this year! (and the price is very nice too-6 dollars goes a long way......)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2005 12:42:00 PM More reviews by rupster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great shower gel! I constantly have a bottle of this in my bathroom (scent: Original). What I love about this gel is that, when used with an exfoliating sponge or shower poof (do those darn things have an official name?), just the tiniest amount is needed to create tons of lush lather, enough to wash you entire body and then some! It leaves your skin feeling clean but moisturized and lightly scented. Its such a great product and if you get it on sale, its a great bargain. And, while the Original scent sometimes gets a bad rep, I like it because it smells fresh and clean for both men and women. So, if your boyfriend spends the night at your house, you won't hear him complaining about smelling like a girl after he takes a shower!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2003 1:11:00 AM More reviews by arvlyn

Avon doesn't always have this in their catalogs but it's always available if you just ask a representative to order it for you. I've used this for years. I especially like this for shaving and for moisturizing in the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2003 9:13:00 PM More reviews by avonladyamie

I use this product to shave my legs and it works better than shaving cream. Its a definite staple in my bathroom!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2002 7:24:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutLips

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another amazing moisturizing wash (in addition to Aveeno)! I don't need to apply body lotion after my shower because this leaves my 'skin so soft' and moisturized. Not a bad price either. My mom loves this too. The only thing I don't like is the scent. I bought the 'soft and sensual' scent and I'm not too fond of floral scents, but I can tolerate this. Overall, I would definitely buy this again.