Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap - All Scents

4.3

Not tested on animals

The citrus smells Soooo Good and it's my favorite. It doesn't moisturize but it does clean your body very well and I can easily apply a moisturizer after my shower. I mainly buy this because of the smell but most of all because it lasts a super long time and saves $.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

i have really sensitive skin on my chest and suffered super embarrassing break outs on my chest due to reactions to sodium lauryl sulfate. after a really bad reaction to pears i switched to this and have been using for 4+ years. the rose scent is my favourite.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought Dr Bronner's castille soap in Cherry Blossom hoping it would be a natural all-purpose product to use as soap, facewash, shampoo, laundry detergent etc. when travelling as so many people have claimed it can do. Unfortunately I found it was a horrible shampoo- leaving my fine hair feeling very dirty and never looking very clean. The skin on my face is sensitive so I do not use it as a facewash. I now only use it as a soap to shave my legs and will not repurchase. The Cheery smell is nice, but powerful so you better really like Cherry if you get this one!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Most drying soap I've ever tried on skin and doesn't rinse off easily. Residue weighed down my hair, so no good as shampoo either. Label has dumb monotheistic blabber. My ex loved the almond one, which smells nice, but I'd rather use no soap than use Bronner's again.

I use Dr. Bronner's liquid soap (the blue bottle) as shampoo and it's absolutely great.

For many years I used whatever shampoo was cheapest or whichever was in my bathroom at the time and it didn't make much difference to my hair. However, recently I've tried to only wash my hair every other day to preserve it's natural oils and prevent early hair loss/ any kind of damage.

The only backside to this new regimen is that my scalp becomes itchy after only a day of not washing.

Another important detail is that I was using pantene's "reverses 100 blow dries" shampoo and found that it was way, way too heavy for my thin, fine hair and made it look really greasy after washing. I didn't discontinue use because I wanted to use the whole bottle...

A few days ago I finally started using Dr. Bronner's liquid soap as shampoo and I immediately loved it. It is so incredibly soothing on the scalp and cleans my hair like no other. After it dries it isn't greasy at all, just perfectly moisturized and cleanly.

I would recommend this shampoo to anyone! Especially if you use it while showering and you really massage the product into your scalp, it feels amazing— cooling and calming.

My hair is back to it's original state (no thanks to pantene) and I can now wear it down without it becoming excessively greasy.

Will definitely purchase again once I finish the bottle!! I bought mine at a local health food store for about 15$. Definitely worth every cent.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use the Dr. Bronners liquid peppermint and tea tree soap as shampoo for my naturally curly hair. This product is curly girl friendly. It does not dry out my hair, is sulfate free, but lathers AMAZINGLY.

I like usuing the peppermint one because it makes my scalp feel refreshed and minty! When you are rinsing Dr Bronners soap out of your hair, your hair will feel rough and tangled, but that it because the soap lifts all the cuticles on your hair, and to lay them back down, you can use Apple cider vinegar, Dr Bronners acidic rinse, or do what I do and use suave naturals conditioner to lay the cuticle back down.

I recommend this product to people with all different hair textures! It is organic and all natural and one bottle will last you forever! There are many other uses for this soap, but I only use it as a shampoo and body wash.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really like the concept of this being natural and so on, i do Think the scent is a bit dissapointing, It's just added ordinary easential oils. So if you buy the lavender one, the scent is just like the lavender easential oil. I do find they are a bit to drying for my skin and therefor I won't be buying again.

I always have a small bottle of this in my stash. Such a wonderful, multi-purpose product. I've used this as a body wash (great); as a shampoo (dilute, dilute, dilute or it will dry out your hair); as a facial wash (dilute as well); as a makeup brush cleaner (really cuts through the grime) & as a cleaning product. I've tried the Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Tea Tree variants and loved them all.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I used it as a body wash which I think is great. Unless you have dry skin, or you can just moisturize afterwards. I used it as a shampoo and will never do it again, because it dried out my hair and made it stringy. I never tried it to brush my teeth but I did use it to wash my makeup brushes and it did a great job.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

My fav is the citrus soap. It cleans well and smells so refreshing. I have tried the eucalyptus soap and it's great too. The peppermint soap gives a huge cooling sensation on the skin which is strange when I first tried it but, it definitely helps me wake up in the morning that's for sure lol. A little too intense for me though. I'm looking forward to trying out the lavender and unscented one. I like that these liquid soaps have many uses, simple ingredients, comes in an array of sizes and is affordable and concentrated. My go to body wash. I recommend these soaps, awesome value.