December 21, 2014 | 1879 users online

Eye Primer - T'estimo - Eye Bright Up Base

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2008 7:38:00 AM More reviews by EllyLam

I have the white gold. This is the only eye makeup base I have and I am very pleased with it. Its in a small squeezy tube with a silver cap.

When I use this base, I just apply the powder eye shadows on without using a cream eye shadow first. It works well for me.

For me, it makes my eye makeup stay on for around 3/4 of the day though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2006 9:31:00 AM More reviews by haruchan

This is my HG eyeshadow base. Like the earlier reviewer, I don't think this is meant to be used as a concealer and there is nothing on the box that recommends it as a concealer. I have been using it for the past two years and it has never failed me. I have bought it in both the 01 White Gold and 02 Peach Orange. I much prefer 01 White Gold as it is shimmery whereas 02 Peach Orange is more matte. Both work equally well in terms of helping my powder eyeshadow to last all day without the need for touchups. After discount in the Japanese drugstore, it costs only about US$13 which is a great deal for a tube that easily lasts me five months. It has worked so well for me that I'm not even tempted to check out other famous primers like Urban Decay's Primer Potion. I would definitely repurchase this again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2006 10:45:00 PM More reviews by audmac

This was my second fav eyeshadow primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion being the first and the best hands down. But at least I noticed this helped a little bit and lasted longer than many other e/s primers Ive tried. It is a very shimmery base and all shadows you wear over this appear pretty shimmery. I dont always want super shimmery looks so that was a down side and also it didnt last all day, only about half the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2006 8:30:00 AM More reviews by seba

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this in 02 (the peach one) and I really love it! I think this is meant to be used as an eyeshadow base, not concealer, maybe also can be used as highlighter since this contains sheer shimmers if you look really closely. Texture is very sheer and liquidy so I only need a teeny bit for both of my eyes. I also love that I can use this on top of powder and it doesn't appear cakey or dry, I do love MAC Paints but sometimes it looked thick and cakey. And my eyeshadows really does stays longer! I will repurchase when I ran out of this, probably the yellow one (01). Retails for about US$17 here.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2006 4:09:00 AM More reviews by tokyorose

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is supposed to be a primer/correcter/highlighter for the eye area. It's a slightly shimmery peach-toned cream that is packaged in a small, convenient tube. The sales assistant talked me into buying this (I was at the counter to purchase some eyeshadows), telling me that it would conceal dark circles and highlight my eye area. Stupidly, I bought it without trying it. When I got home and tried it on, I realized that I couldn't tell the difference between using it and not using it. A completely useless product, in my opinion.