The Body Shop Fuzzy Peach Body Lotion

3.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This lotion smells amazing, just like a pure peach.

However, that's about the only good thing going for it. It smells good, but the lotion itself is not very moisturizing at all. If you are looking for just a smell-good product, this is for you.

The packaging is convenient, it has a little pump on it so you don't have to unscrew caps or anything. And the price, for me, was cheap. I found it at TJMaxx or Marshalls for 3-4 US dollars.

on 9/5/2013 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I buy this lotion just for the scent...it smells delicious. This is not, however a lotion I reach for when my skin is feeling dry. it does a lousy job at moisturizing, but it smells so good, I use it in combination with other things.

on 10/7/2010 1:29:00 AM

This is the most amazing smell! Limited edition I think. I bought it off eBay and haven't seen it in the shops.

I don't find the Body Shop's body lotions to be very moisturising or nourishing but I do love the scents.

on 6/3/2010 10:15:00 PM

Im crazy about this scent and how long it lasts on my skin and I love that I can lock the pump for travelling. Im a fruity perfume whore and I find this works well with most of my perfumes...I know that perfume can smell different on each person due to their body chemistry, but I like how I can really personalise a perfume with scented body lotion, and this is one of my favourites to layer with. It does an adequate job at moisturising my dry skin, but that would be my only gripe. I would give it 5 lippies if it moisturised better, but hey, Im still going to repurchase :)

on 3/14/2007 6:15:00 PM

I got this product during the January sales for around 5 bucks. It smells okay but I'm not too crazy about it. It does an adequate job at moisterizing. I would not have enjoyed it if I had to pay full price.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I got this as part of a gift set during The Body Shop's Christmas promotion. This is a wonderful body moisturizer....the texture is light without being runny, it absorbs beautifully with no greasy residue, and leaves my skin scented with the sweet warm smell of peaches that lasts for ages. A top-choice for summer, autumn and warmer days in general. I'd probably need something a little more moisturizing when winter sets in. The pump dispenser is extremely handy and the packaging is both simple and effective. Overall, an above average product that I'd buy again.