Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick in Glowing Glimmer

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/17/2009 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like this color a lot. It is a darker pink, almost rose on me with tons of sparkle. There are hints of blue that I love in my lipsticks. I do not notice any speckles on my lips when I apply it, just a lot of shine. Very moist, and smooth going on. I have not found it on my teeth either ;-), thank goodness! It seems to last quite a long time for me as well. I do not eat or drink while I am at work so maybe this has something to do with it's ability to last longer. It is a beautiful shade for sure, and a terrific bargain for a buck. I would buy a back up of this color if they had one, but they do not. These lipsticks are leaving the shelves of the dollar store very fast. That has got to say something about the quality being good. People here do not buy the dollar store items unless they are good, and then they go very quickly. I have several of these Wet Shine Colors now and so far I like them all.

on 9/25/2008 3:34:00 AM

If you wanted to look for a "Barbie" pink lipstick that came with the sparkles and shine, this is it. Goes on very smooth and like other Maybelline Lip products, it feels great on your lips. You just might have to reapply, this is WET ! It never sets in or just stays on your lips lol. It's not glossy or sticky but like slippery wet. I mean this stuff can rub off and end up sliding on your teeth ! But it's up to the individual what's better, moisturizing or color stay power.

This lipstick is so fun and girlie and would look hot to draw on a mirror with or kiss on a napkin with your number on it. (I've done this on a post it.) I just wish it would stay on ! I'm one of those crazy girls who like to wipe everything off of my face.

Some might not like it because of the glitter in it and think it's a jip when products try to say they're shimmery and all it is is freaking glitter. But I love it, it's very pretty, very young and just fun. Wear this on a girls night out and have a blast. Just keep going to the bathroom to make sure it's not on your teeth !

on 2/12/2006 8:26:00 PM

LOVE this color. It is a medium pink, kind like the Pink Splash of Wet Shine. I love the wet look of the formula and though it doesn't stay on that well, it looks so pretty and I love all the lipsticks in this line!

Popular Lipsticks