October 23, 2014 | 2105 users online

Treatments (Face) - La Prairie - Cellular Purifying Systeme Normalizing Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2007 7:20:00 AM More reviews by Ballsha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin is normal/oily (specially oily in T-zone (nose...)). I bought this product due to the saleswoman recommendations, and the excellent reputation of "La Prairie". Nevertheless, after applying it for a month, I haven't got obtained any result. I use it in the morning and night, and in the midday, my skin is brilliant (completely oily).

Definitively a product with a very high price and without results. Certainly, I won't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2007 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Oksanna

This procuct doesn't hydrate my combination skin at all, I used to put it only on my oily nose and forehead, but it made my skin feel tight. I guess this product is only good for oily skin (and not combination as stated on the package)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2006 8:55:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

Honestly, the price can't be justified. It's not a miracle product, after all, and I get the same results from products that are a mere fraction of the cost of this. However, it is a good product. My skin, once severely oily, has now succumbed to pregnancy hormones and has decided it won't be as oily - still shiny by mid-day, but one blotting sheet a day does me now, as opposed to three. For that level of oiliness, I find this La Prairie product useful - it sinks in nicely, feels moisturizing enough, and is a good base prior to makeup application. I won't repurchase, because at that price I could get myself a Serge Lutens exclusive, but I like what it's doing. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2006 10:36:00 AM More reviews by sillyme135

Strong smell, feels sticky and doesn't control the oil on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2005 7:53:00 AM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pure crap. Gave me tens of white and black heads all over my chin within couple of days. Total waisiting money. Will never buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2004 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ae0003

I'm a devoted MUAer and am guided by all your opinions, but this is one time (so far) that I have to go 180 on you, girls. I'm super oily and absolutely adore this LP serum. Went to Nordstrom to purchase the Retuxturizing Booster (based on MUA reviews), and the SA talked me into this one as well. Got home, and since it turned really cool and windy night-before last, I gave no thought to using my foam cleanser, the new toner (pink) and the Retex. Booster. Went nuts for about an hour because that combo had left my face so greasy, I couldn't stand it. I actually got out of bed, rewashed my face with the gelee cleanser, used the dual action toner, then, with trepidation, applied the Normalizing Serum. Wonderful!!! My skin could breathe. Same routine this morning, then tonight. Love the Purifying Systeme products. Think I may even be brave enough to try the Hydro night cream! :>)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2004 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Sovain

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although I am a fan of La Prairie, I was not particularly impressed by this product. I have a combination skin and used only only on the T zone. I found it kind of hard to apply and although it matifies for a while, I would not call it a treatment. I am sure there are other products out there that work as well or better to normalize the skin, at a better price...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2004 8:07:00 PM More reviews by jujuman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I definately agree with those who thought this product sucked. After paying $150 for a product, my expectations were really high. I have oily skin, and the sales person told me this was a "must have". My skin was no less oily. None. I have no idea what this product's purpose is. The only thing it normalized was my insane tendancy to spend too much on crap that doesn't work.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2004 2:34:00 PM More reviews by sporadicity

I received this as a sample. While it does mattify my oily zones, it doesn't keep them oil free long enough for me to purchase it. With this, I get oily mid day. This would be better for someone who's only a tad oily. Will not purchase this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2003 10:15:00 PM More reviews by nykeeper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It just sucks. I feel I got ripped off. $150 isn't worth a penny at all. I've used this product for more than 2 months but it didn't cure even one ache on my face. Other than that, after I put it on my face, white residue still leaves on my face and it makes it hard to put make up on. Don't even think of buying it. There are bunch of great stuff with reasonable price.