July 30, 2014 | 1955 users online

Gels/Soaps - Ahava - Mineral Shower Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

Just got it. Will review soon. New packaging

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Laski

I´m not completely sure, but I think this dried out my skin quite a bit. During the time I was using it, it became more and more parched, even a bit flaky. So - not the right product for me. Otherwise, I didn´t dislike it, the scent was very subtle, the lather was ok...but really nothing special in my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 8:00:00 AM More reviews by kace005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was surprised by the past reviews because I have noticed dramatic improvements in my skin since using this product. Personally I love the smell, and only a little bit is needed to do the job. Also it does not give you a squeaky clean feel that comes from detergent based washes, but your skin instead feels soft and refreshed afterward. I have never had skin that felt this good with other body washes I use. I may add now that I live with my sister, who is a body wash fanatic, and she has a new bottle about every 2 weeks so I have tried a LOT of stuff (dove, aveeno, olay, fa, neutrogena, nivea, b&bw, body shop... you name it).

I had bacne until I began using this product. I cannot explain why the change was so dramatic for me, but I am in love with this product. I have repurchased several times since I began using it (about a year ago). And one bottle lasts me about 2 months.

If you are in doubt though maybe you could try a tester (I got a small 10 mL pack before i started using it regularly). Hope this helps :D

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2008 3:22:00 PM More reviews by oceanmist27

This is an ok shower gel...like the other person said, nothing special.
The scent is fresh and sort of sterile smelling...not bad, just different.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2006 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Yoonme

This is a decent product. I will probably not buy this again because I haven't noticed anything special about it. It's just a decent, foaming shower gel that gets the job done. The scent is hard to describe... I'd say it's a fresh scent that's slightly tart, if that makes any sense at all. I'm not very good at describing scents! It's a scent that would be suitable for both males and females. I was expecting it to smell more like the body lotion and hand lotion, but it smells nothing like it. I'm not offended by the scent, but I'm not crazy about it either. The scent doesn't linger after showering, which is a plus in my book. For all the hype about how good the dead sea minerals are for you, I haven't noticed that my skin is any better or worse after using this shower gel.