September 2, 2014 | 1650 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Bloom - Eye Make-Up Remover Buds

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2006 11:37:00 AM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very handy when you get a bit of mascara on your skin by accident. Would rephurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2006 1:56:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I got these in the Sephora sale for $2.50. The eye makeup remover buds are perfect for carrying in my purse for touchups later in the day. I have a problem with eye liner and mascara migrating to my undereye area during the course of the day and this is great for touching up my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 4:45:00 AM More reviews by archgirl06

I always have the problem of mascara getting on my upper lid (my lashes are long) when I'm applying and right after, and more times than not, I would do my eyemakeup, put mascara on, wipe my eyemakeup off while getting rid of the black smudges, and have to redo my makeup. Now I've been putting on mascara prior to other products, but I still need to remove the smudges without removing the mascara as well. These little buds are so convenient!

They come in a great tiny box that you can stick in your bag. It snaps shut there's no fear of them getting lost. Each box comes with 24 buds filled with eyemakeup remover that's alcohol free and they claim contains aloe vera and vitamin E (though I haven't found the product incredibly moisturizing, but it hasn't seemed to irritate my lids).

I bought these for $2.50 on sale at Sephora. I'm not sure they are worth their retail price of $10 but they are rather convenient. I'm going to see if any other company makes them cheaper because they really make makeup application/removal easier (and a lot less messy) than Q-tips dipped in your makeup remover of choice.