September 1, 2014 | 1036 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily SPF15 Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Girlygirl619

I bought this because I did not want to go to a department store to get the product I was using before. I was reluctant to buy this because I feel like Olay products are kind of strong. Previously I was using Clinique with SPF. I have been using it for a few days and its very basic. I got it near my eyes and it was a horrible experience. My eye was in pain, red, watery and It was very bad. Thank god for fast acting visine. I'm going to Finish it but I won't be purchasing it again. I will be very careful how I use it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by mricha14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this moisturizer daily for about 5 years. While I like it as a moisturizer, not too heavy, doesn't clog my pores...I'm done with it. I'm 35 and I don't think it has done diddly squat for wrinkles, which is the main reason why I was using it - as preventative.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2012 4:36:00 AM More reviews by annikarey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like that this product has SPF 15. The moisturizer is medium in texture and I never got burnt with this. Sometimes it feels a bit thick like sunscreen instead of a moisturizer. I just don't see how this is different. This is a very basic one. It also doesn't have much antioxidants, either. You can use a serum underneath it, but there are definitely lighter SPF moisturizers out there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Expensive and greasy. The old version of Olay Complete day lotion for combination skins is a lot better Thank this one. Will never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

No one has reviewed this for awhile, so I will=) I've been using Olay Complete SPF 30 for 9 months, and I love it! With some coupons and sales, I decided to try a new Olay SPF 15 moisturizer...this one is even better! It's not at all greasy (like Olay Complete) and doesn't give me a white cast due to the sunscreen factor. It's moisturizing and the fragrance is very light. It actually applies beautifully with my foundation and powder too! I get 3.5 oz, which is a generous amount for an everyday moisturizer. I can't wait to stock up! Girls, wearing sunscreen everyday will keep you looking young forever=) I still look nineteen (and I'm not!).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by ifsoever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great moisturizer for my combination skin. Hasn't broken me out and allows me to apply my liquid foundation with ease. I feel it really goes well with the night cream from the same line.

Due to the SPF it is a bit thicker then your average lotion, and you do have to let it sink in for a minute before you apply makeup I feel or else the thickness detracts from the coverage.

I was oily at the end of the day, but, this product doesn't claim to do anything to avoid that. I haven't actually fond a product that will without drying out the rest of my face.

I guess I'm one of the people who didn't notice the scent. It does have sunscreen in it, so there's a hint of that, but it wasn't overly potent like other SPF lotions you have out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by dimplebhatti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE it!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by NioneEurantale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for four months now. I haven't seen any anti wrinkle out of it, but honestly I don't really have wrinkled skin, just a few emotion marks, so I may not be the best judge. At this point it was more precaution care.

It moisturizes very well and doesn't break out my sensitive skin. I use it in the morning and at night and my skin has a well moisturized glow to it. I have not had the balling up under foundation that I see in other reviews, but I also don't apply make up immediately after placing the moisturizer on my face.

I'm going to try something else when I purchase again to see if I notice more of an anti again/anti wrinkle effect, but would be willing to use this product again if don't notice a difference. It's over all a very good moisturizer for my skin type which is sensitive normal/dry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by aprila220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought I'd try this. I'm 35 and have a few fine lines around my eyes. I found no change from using this. This product is just ehhh...nothing really good but nothing really bad either. It does seem to "ball up" but not every time I use it. Just every once in awhile. I won't be repurchasing. I'll go back to the original Olay.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by harvette

I wanted to like this lotion - I use the age defying intensive nourishing night cream and love it (even use it during the day most of the time, which goes to show that I have NO issues with using a thicker lotion, due to dry skin). I wanted something with beta-hydroxy during the day that also had spf.

This fit the bill, but it's not a great product. It is horrible under make up basically. It balls up and cakes up making the skin appear dryer and old looking! Not really what I'm going for!

The smell didn't bother me, neither did the texture and I like the bottle - just the product itself isn't useful as a day cream when I can't wear make up over it.