Ponds Clear Solutions, Deep Pore Foaming Cleanser, Oily to Normal Skin

Price: $

on 7/11/2014 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I used to really like this cleanser but I haven't seen it in stores around me for quite some time now.

on 5/21/2014 1:14:00 AM

I have started using it from yesterday and i really find it much better then my neutrogina deep clean wash/mask.it really gives immediate feeling of clear skin and suits my normal to dry skin..packaging is very weak otherwise its a perfect face wash ..more over its not harsh on my sensitive skin..I'm quiet sure about buying it again.

on 8/10/2005 1:23:00 AM

I've had this cleanser for about a week now and so far so good! It has a refreshing scent, it's instant foaming formula is quick and easy, and even though it's formulated for oily (to normal) skin it didn't dry mine out at all, and it's super-affordable! The only things I don't like about this cleanser are that just after I've cleansed it leaves my skin quite sticky but then it dries and leaves my skin very soft. And, you only get 175 ml. I've had it for a week and already used up quite a bit now. But otherwise, my skin feels clean and it's quite clear exept for the occasional blemish or two. So all in all a nice, gentle, everyday cleanser, but I think there might be a better one out there for my skin, I'd give it a 4.5:)

on 10/4/2004 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

love this cleanser! it helped w/ my acne last year and i thought they discontinued it cuz i looked for it at walmart. to my surprise they had it at ulta so i snagged the last one. =] it's cheap, it works, and it's worth the purchase.

on 1/12/2004 5:48:00 PM

I have brought this a couple of times. It cleans my normal/oily skin without leaving it dried out. One rant is that it contains fragrance. I won't be repurchasing b/c of the scent.

on 2/26/2003 8:08:00 AM

This is a middle of the road cleansing foam for me. I go back to it every now and then because it reminds me of high school- I used this when I was in boarding school. Aside from the nostalgia, it's not too bad- foams up nicely, refreshing clean scent, and packaged in a convinient pump bottle. It doesn't seem harsh on my combo skin, and lasts for ages.

on 2/16/2003 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Seemed to make me break out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a good basic cleanser. I have since moved on, but would still use this in the future. It smelled good, lathered nicely, and left my skin feeling clean -- if slightly taut. My only problem was the pump, which needs some work. It breaks really easily.

on 12/7/2002 11:45:00 AM

It does a decent cleasing job for me and my face doesn't feel tight after using it. But it doesn't do magic either: I still see some residual dirts plogging pores on my nose after using it. So I don't want to buy it again since I want to try some other product for combination skin.

I love this face wash and have consistent results with it for over 2 years now. It cleans my skin without feeling harsh and makes my somewhat oily skin clean feeling and fresh. It smells great and not strong, feels light and airy, pumps out well, everything! Will continue to buy agian!

Popular Face Skincare Products