November 26, 2014 | 952 users online

Styling Products - Revlon - Revlon Professional Finalizer Hair Spray Volume Hair Days

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2006 2:34:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

While Shaper is still my can't-live-without hairspray, this one is a nice substitute. It holds all day, doesn't leave white flecks all over my dark hair, and can be combed through. My only gripe is its scent - very men's haircare, which can sometimes overpower the scent you're wearing - but other than that, it's a great addition to anyone's haircare arsenal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Lenna0013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Non comparable to any other hair spray on the market. Perfect for those who want a natural, yet durable hair style. Keeps my highlighted long hair in perfect shape, and yet you can comb it the next day, without any awful residue left, which is so common with other hair sprays out there. I'm using my 6th big can, and even bought the little one for travelling. I love it and it's definitely my HG hairspray! :)