November 23, 2014 | 1495 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smells so good! I LOVE these lipsticks! Great pigmentation. Very creamy and smooth. Some have scent and some feel minty! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Only downside is they have short lasting power, so need to re-apply every hour. BUTTT it's 1 dollar so common!!!

Check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

I really like E.L.F.'s liquid lipsticks. They are pigmented but have a lot of shine to them and are very easy to apply.

Pink Lemonade is more of a darker berry color, in my opinion. It is not really that pink. The color is very wearable though.

There are two cons to this product:
1. It can be sticky
and
2. The product does not last very long.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Felicia7

I love the color and how this gives a mint cool feeling, BUT I hate that its such a gross and sticky lip gloss. Whenever I go to use it TONS of the lip gloss came out of the tube without me even doing anything to it so there's gloss everywhere. I hope that its because I bought a bad tube, because its a really cute idea!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by eiyela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like all of these, honestly, but pink lemonade is my favourite. it's glossy and the colour is pretty, it's moisturizing, it's minty without getting tingly (on me, I should say). My only gripes are that it's a little sticky and the packaging is not my thing. Sponges always kinda put me off since they're hard to clean and the clicker is uneven. Overall, good buy for the price.

I haven't figured out why they called it a liquid lipstick instead of a lip gloss either... O.o

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by ShandaMae

Most lipsticks end up flakey on my lips, but this one looks smooth, shiny, and is a good color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by eeemmm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pink Lemonade is a cute, natural looking color for me. It's sheer, but has a reddish pink tint to it. It is very moisturizing and doesn't leave my lips looking or feeling dry. I like to wear it alone or layered with a matte lip color. I love this product, but I've ruined a tube trying to get the product out right after buying. Be patient and turn the bottom SEVERAL times for the product to come out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I happen to LOVE THIS! The color is gorgeous, since I don't like over the top bright lipsticks! This is lipgloss; though it is not sticky at all. Really love <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Dont let the product name "liquid lipstick" for this is a gloss, no doubt about it. it would be great if it were a bit more opaque then maybe they could be true to name but nonetheless, its a great gloss esp for those who need simple glosses-
=PRICE/AVAILABILITY=
The Elf Luscious Liquid Lipsticks are available online on their site in all shades and also various shades can be found at some Target stores, & i have also seen them at Dollar Tree, Ross, Kmart & Sears Grand. This will all vary depending on your location. The price though is great- these glosses will only cost you $1 each, yes $1 for a good lipgloss.
=SHADE/FORMULA/PERFORMANCE=
The Luscious Liquid lipsticks are actually lip glosses. These glosses are great for those who are looking for a simple throw it on gloss thats not hard to pull off or sticky. I hate sticky lippies. I have severely dry lips that typically look hideous when anything is put on them other than chapstick. So how i typically wear these is i put on my carmex or chapstick & then maybe a lipstick then a gloss. Sometimes i go w/ a sheer tone gloss. Pink Lemonade is a simple cool pink that can be toned down by either lipliner or a lipstick. So alone its a cool barbie pink that is sheer with application. some color does show up- its not one of those it dont matter lipgloss cause you dont see it, you do see the color. What i love about these glosses is that they arent super sticky. they are a tad tacky but not too bad. Once i rub my lips together a few times, the tackiness does subside a good deal. Performance wise this will all depend on what you wear underneath it. But with most glosses, they tend to fade away within the first 3 hours. This one can wear for a good hour or two then it fades so you will have to reapply- i think thats the case w/ any gloss. So take it with you if you want to keep it lasting. Pink Lemonade is a good basic color that can be worn daily with any look & any season. Thats why i love it bc i dont have to worry about what looks it looks ok with or what season i have to stash it away bc its too much. Great for beginners who want to start playing around with lippies & see what they like or dont. I love these & own a few.
=PACKAGING=
Ok i dont know if im a fan of the packaging. it could be great but its a pain really thats why i put it in the middle. This is a plastic tube that is mechanical & you can twist up to get the gloss to a doe foot applicator with a hole that dispenses the gloss. initial application- you will have to twist this a million times to get the first glob of gloss then after that its pretty easy. a few clicks you & you will have enough to coat your lips. i like the clicking noise bc it allows to me hear how much im going to get. So make sure to watch the first few times to see how much you are getting & will need. The name is located on the bottom on a little sticker. The logo/product name is written in a metallic writing. This is as small as a sharpie marker so its travel friendly for sure. you can slip it in any purse or bag. & really without a mirror you can slip this on. So i like it but i hate that its a waste of packaging since you will end up twisting it up halfway before you get the first of the gloss so actually you dont get a whole lot of product but i personally dont mind since i dont use alot of lip products so im not wasting a whole bunch. So if you want alot- this will drive you crazy. otherwise- easy to apply with the doefoot applicator.
Overall, these Luscious Liquid lipsticks are great glosses for anyone who wants to extend their collection & play around. esp since their $1- its not a big deal if you dont like the color. Pink Lemonade is one of the staple pinks i think everyone should have just incase!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my all-time favorite lip colors...and I have everything from E.L.F. to MAC. It is just a very shimmery, pinky shade that sits on my lips very nicely. I have gone through countless tubes of this stuff. It goes on smooth, the applicator dispenses just the right amount so most of the time I don't even bother with using a mirror. The big thing for me in a lip product is how well it "wears off". This wears of very naturally and cleanly...no flakes or feathering and it doesn't leave an obvious ring or anything. This is something I would gladly pay good money for...but luckily I don't have to!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is probably the most beautiful and unique color among e.l.f.'s luscious liquid lipsticks. It's a pink color with gold shimmer and it looks so flattering on the lips, especially in summer. I don't know if that's even possible but somehow this one seems to smell less like these liquid lipsticks usually do and more like..lemons? I don't really like that since I adore the ''original'' smell but I don't mind it. I'm also a fan of the applicator, the sponge can get a little messy but it's so much easier to apply the right amount of gloss (especially if you're withou t a mirror) with this than with the type of applicator lip glosses usually have. The texture is really smooth and glossy, my lips are quite dry and I use it instead of lip balm sometimes. Will most definitely repurchase.