Degree Ultra Clear Antiperspirant and Deodorant

3.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this one for over 5 years. At work our outfit had to be black so it was important to have a deodorant that didn't leave marks, and this one leave no trace. I put 2 swipes on and I'm fine. It lasts through out the day and hasn't let me down.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

"Unbeatable on white marks" it says as there was a stain all down my shirt and left over in the armpits. Yes I let it dry/set for about 20 minutes while getting ready as well. In addition to this I smelled like I hadnt applied any deodorant within 2/3 hours. I tried it out for a week and everyday was the same. Terrible. Would never buy or use again.

on 1/26/2015 6:55:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this! I work in Healthcare and thus is the ONLY deodorant that doesn't stain the armpit area of my uniforms. it works and smells great! definitely my favorite.

on 12/18/2014 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

work great .

on 5/1/2012 8:47:00 PM

While this works ok as an antiperspirant, I cannot believe they can claim "no white marks"! Absolutely untrue!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This deodorant claims to leave no residue or white marks, and from what I've found, this is completely true. Not once have I seen a white mark; I'm always left clear. I have this deodorant in "pure clean", which is a really refreshing scent. My only complaint is that the scent becomes less strong throughout the day and if you're really sweaty or just exuding body odor, it can mix with your nasty smell rather than get rid of it. It's probably not ideal for women who have severe problems with body odor or are doing anything that will produce excessive amounts of sweat. This is a standard solid deodorant, but it's really soft and easy to apply. I've had only positive experiences with this, so I'm really up for buying again or trying other Degree deodorants.

on 1/22/2012 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

this is a good deodorant. i like the scent "red satin". i switched from mitchum to this.

on 10/30/2011 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This has been my go-to deodorant for about eight months now, and I don't have any plans to change. I used to switch it up after using one kind for two sticks or so, but I think that I've found my HG. It works well, goes on easily, and smells DELISH (I have it in Pure Rain).

on 8/23/2011 6:10:00 PM

This deodorant literally broke me out in itchy bumps. I used it and no less than an hour later I was itching like a crazy girl. Also, it just smells funny to me. Maybe it is my body chemistry, but it just doesn't mix well. I would not recommend this to sensitive skin people, even though I don't necessary have extremely sensitive skin, it will be too harsh. I don't recommend trying this. Mitchum, Dove, and even Secret have better quality deodorants, imo. Try this if you are desperate and have tried everything else, because everyone is different.

on 11/8/2010 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I used to love this deodorant and wore it for years. Unfortunately my body must have become accustomed to it or something, as it stopped working for me.