July 25, 2014 | 1911 users online

Lip Gloss - Neutrogena - MoistureShine Lip Soother Cooling Hydragel SPF20

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by docgr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorites. Got a tube of Shine #30 and fell in love. Got 3 more tubes on the way as backups!

The smell is wonderful, but not overpowering, kind of fruity... yet leaves a minty taste after you put it on. Makes your lips tingle and it feels awesome. Has decent staying power and will really only diminish if you start doing things like eating/drinking/etc. It's not sticky or tacky at all, but you can still feel it is there doing its thing.

The ONLY reason I didn't give it a 5 is because as others have stated, the tinting/pigmentation effects are not very powerful, but that's not a deal breaker for me.. but my advice is if you are looking for something to make your lips feel good and add some shine at the same time..... this is the one... if you're looking to add significant color or pop, then try something else, or get the regular moistureshine gloss instead.... and honestly, even when I saw these in the store for the first time my gut told me they wouldn't be heavy on color anyways. This isn't always a bad thing, depending on what your priorities are with the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Caitlynski

I'm in love with this product. It feels great on your lips and really cools. Its a top favorite of mine! The color is nice too, not overpowering, but pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by kennaem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am SO in love with this. I have been for about a year now. I've gone through 4 tubes in different colors, but unfortunately I keep losing them. Every single one. So I'm in need of one currently lol. Anyways, this is my HG lipgloss. It tingles, is super shiny, and smells GREAT! I will stock up on these next time I got to Walmart because I absolutely LOVE them. DEFINITELY recommend!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Monday1

Don't be fooled by the array of colors in the case at the drugstore! These have zero pigment. I got a bright red and a nude peach, and I couldn't see any difference between them while wearing, even right after application. The moisture and lasting power are good, but for this price and no pigment whatsoever I definitely won't buy again. Carmex for $1.59 is almost exactly the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by celenis

If you are looking for a great color selection for your lips, then you should probably search elsewhere. If you are looking for smooth, hydrated lip for your dry, cracked lip, this is the gloss for you.

I have extra dry and cracked lips, and no matter how many different lip balms I use, nothing ever works. It must be that I don't drink enough water, but I digress. Every time I'm disappointed by lip balm that still leaves me with dry, peeling lips, I go to this gloss.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of gloss, but because of my lips, I have to use them. Most dry up to nothingness really quickly without doing much for my lips. If anything, most leave my lips feeling sticky and peeling. But this TRULY hydrated my lip! For a long time! And my lip is perfect afterward.

I like to put on lip balm or other treatments before I go to sleep, but they always dry up and my lips feel really dry in the morning. But with this, my lip feels normal and smooth when I wake up. It's amazing.

The smell is pretty nice, it reminds me of peachy fruity gummy, but I'm not a fan of my lip products smelling like food.. but I can get over the smell. It's pleasant to say the least. I'm looking forward to purchasing more of this when I run out - I didn't really buy this to add color to my lips. I bought it because of my dry lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Ricksgirl32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore this stuff! Not sticky at all,nice cooling effect! I put it on before bed and there's still some left when I wake up,spf 20 is a plus! The smell and tastte are subtle but pleasant,I highly reccomend giving it a try :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

To be honest, I'm not the kind of person who likes lip gloss. The whole mirror-shine, shimmery lips look is just too middle-school-ish for me, if you know what I mean. I just happened to try this lip gloss out when my mom gave it to me (I got this in Glow 70, which is a berry pink).
I hate that this lip gloss is really sheer...I mean, seriously? The color of this gloss looks really cute, but it doesn't show up at all. Jeez, what's the point of a colored lip gloss that comes on clear on your lips?
Once again, the finish of this lip gloss is that typical shiny, glossy look that I hate, but I guess that's the whole point of lip gloss. All I need to do is blot once and I can fade the shine down to a nice subtle shine.
The only thing I really like about this is that it gives a really nice cooling sensation on your lips. It feels like mint on your lips, except it has a sweet fruity scent.
As for stickiness, yeah, it's kinda--unsurprisingly--sticky, which can be really annoying when it's windy outside and your hair keeps sticking to your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Miribelle

I love love LOVE this gloss. It is the perfect gloss for me for a few reasons: it isn't sticky, it is moisturizing and doesn't irritate my sensitive lips, it has ZERO glitter in it (at least in the color I have, shine 30) and it tastes and smells great. It has a bit of a minty taste that cools your lips when you apply it and has a fun summery fruity smell. The packaging is also great. I love glosses that come in a squeeze tube because I find wands gross and unhygienic. This squeeze tube stays clean, the product doesn't get all over the cap and bottle making your hands a sticky mess. Perfection! I will definitely purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in #70 glow. The tube looks pink/light purple with shimmer. This lip gloss goes on smooth. It's not too sticky but not too slimy either. Once applied, you feel a tingly feeling in your lips. Feels as if you were to apply the Monty Burt bees chopstick. Color is sheer, not very pigmented. I do like this lipgloss but I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Fruitable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a nice lip gloss, I guess. It's pretty much clear, and it's really sticky and tacky. Nothing special. I'm not going to buy again.