November 25, 2014 | 1826 users online

Fragrance - Alfred Sung - SUNG HOMME

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Sung Homme smells like a watered down dupe of Givenchy Xeryus. It doesn't have the same aromatic/animalic depth. Not as sexy. Still nice, but unremarkable.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2008 7:04:00 PM More reviews by FairBlair

I'm a guy. This is too strong for me, but it does smell like spicy guy sweat. The problem is, I hardly sweat at all, unlike most guys, so the powerful opening blast lasts too long on me, and nauseates me. So, if you sweat a lot, this could be exactly what you are looking for, and it's super cheap. Unfortunately, it's just too strong for me, and I don't really like the smell of it. However, I have a feeling the ladies will like it (mine does not though, but she's not into any fragrances) if you apply it within reason.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2007 11:33:00 AM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My husband has worn this for years. It is so sexy and masculine. Other women always ask what he's wearing when they get a whiff of him. I'm not very good at describing notes but this one is definitely worth a sniff in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2006 11:33:00 AM More reviews by sarasum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My husband purchased this on a whim. He hadn't planned on it but liked the scent and it wasn't very pricey. It smells delicious! Whenever he wears it, people always tell him how great he smells and I totally agree. It's a bit strong at first but later becomes this wonderful, sexy fresh and spicy scent and definitely lasts all day. In fact, it stays on his clothes even after they are washed. It's a really nice and classy scent.