April 16, 2014 | 1979 users online

Lip Gloss - Clinique - Gloss and Go- Color Surge Impossibly Glossy Collection

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2007 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Cland

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I picked this up at a CCO and, while I don't normally gravitate toward Clinique products, I'm really glad I picked this up. Several of the colors in this set have become ones that I reach for frequently. No discernible scent or taste, gorgeous texture, decent staying power (particularly over lipstick or lipliner). I put these on par with my Smashbox and Chanel glosses, which I prefer over my MAC lipglasses and others (I'm a bit of a l/g ho), for texture and moisture. I agree with other comments made about this product line when it comes to the applicator. If these came with doe-foot or bristles, they would be even better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2006 6:52:00 PM More reviews by angels2919

These by far are the best lipglosses ever! Certainly the best lipglosses Clinique has ever had too! I love all the colors and the new ones are awesome also! The tube lipglosses are so much nicer than the wand kind. The colors are so pretty and are very wearable for all skin tones. These are great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2006 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Muartsy

I am a huge Impossibly Glossy fan. I don't know why it look so good, but it does. It makes my lips look pouty and slightly shimmery with the perfect amount of pigment. On the downside, the lasting power isn't as good as some of the very sticky glosses (lipglass, juicy tubes, etc..) But it doesn't dry the heck out of my lips like those glosses do either. The texture is much more comfortable. It just glides onto the lips and looks so sexy. I could go on about it forever but I think you get the picture!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2006 10:52:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Released Holiday 2005, the Gloss and Go collection consists of 8 mini Color Surge Impossibly Glossy shades. You get:

Camisole: (11) light soft peachy pink shimmer

Cream Soda: (08) bronzey pink

Prettiest Pink: (02) cotton candy pink

Sure Think: (12) golden medium pink

Peach Goddess: (05) peach shimmer

SugarPlum: (13) deep cool pink

Cherry Apple (15) Sheer golden red

crushed Opal: (16) pale milky pink shimmer

THese are high shine lipglosses with no scent and alot of pigment and not that sticky. Comes in a slant tip squeeze tube and is roughly half the size of a full tube, .17 fl oz each. The only down side is that these dont last too long. I guess cause these arent too sticky that they just dont last. Did not make it through a light snack, a couple hours tops. But the colors are beautiful. There are alot of pinks in this collection but most are wearable with my NC30 light olive complexion. Retails for $35 for the set. Great product and a great way to try several shades.