October 25, 2014 | 968 users online

Conditioner - Pureology - Nanoworks Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by LyndsayLauren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG shampoo & conditioner! I have enough hair for two people & get double process color every six weeks. I also get Keratin treatments 2-3 times a year. This keeps my hair feeling great & whenever I go in search of something new to add in to my rotation, sales associates balk that I would ever try anything else. It's very lightly scented. I like heavily scented products (think 90's Pantene), so I wish the scent would linger a but more. I did notice a formula change when L'Oreal bought Pureology. It became thinner and cheaper feeling. It's still my all time fave shampoo, however! Worth every penny to protect all the $$ I spend maintaining my color & Keratin smoothness. You get what you pay for!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh I know many like this product, but for me, I have been trying it for 2 months now and I cannot tell you how much I dislike it. First, the scent is so strong, it makes me sick in the shower. Now if it didn't linger, fine, but it does, and I smell it forever. Second, it doesn't condition my hair at all. I tried just a little, a little more, in varying degrees to alot and no amount makes my hair feel slippery in the shower. OK, so I think, when I get it, I will put in after conditioner to get my comb through it, but even with handfuls of moroccan oil, or Potion 9, or Aveda straightener, or anything that normally works, my hair still feels like straw. Then I have huge amounts of breakage. Once dry, my hair will look decent for a couple of days, but then it hardens up again. I am using the conditioner with the hydrology shampoo (which I like), but it is messing up my hair, and the color. This is such a big NO for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by RedLipsCatEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair: fine, natural level 2 bleached and toned to a level 8/9 gold.
One of my favorite lines from Pureology! The conditioner is so thick and moisturizing it feels more like a mask than a daily conditioner. That being the case I only use NanoWorks once every couple of weeks, using Hydrate in the between time. Just make sure you are clarifying as well so as not to get silicone build up which this line can cause (without sulfates, your shampoo can not wash away silicones). When I use a clarifying/chelating shampoo with this line I have no problems with frizziness or dullness. It's amazing! It repairs split ends, dryness and gives my hair body, weight and great movement. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

Just like the shampoo, this was no good for my hair. It made it heavy, frizzy and very hard to style. I can't believe it costs so much for what it does. My Pantene works better than this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best conditioner in the world :0
I started using this when I worked for the Canadian distributor (before it was purchased by L'Oreal) and obviously got a ridiculous discount on the price. Then when I left that job, I tried every single other shampoo and conditioner and slowly my hair turned back to it's frizzy, dry, unmanageable, unruly self. I finally broke down and bought it. I'm a die-hard Pureology lover so my reviews will show that. But nothing compares to this conditioner. And used in conjunction with the nanoworks shampoo and the results are even better. I feel like it renews my hair back to it's "virgin" days when I didn't color or use hot tools. It moisturizes beautifully, smells amazing, and makes my hair feel and look better than anything else so I will continue to buy even if the price is a bit sickening.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by tessm

I have super long hair, it sits right above my butt. I was always on the hunt looking for a conditioner that would properly moisturize my long hair. This one definitely did the job and it did not build up on the top of my hair (as most do, because i have fine hair) This was actually the first conditioner that i could use and not have to straighten my hair after. I purchased the 1 litre bottle, which lasted me over a year. It was crazy expensive but my hair loved it AND it lasted so long - I can only imagine how long it would last on shorter hair. After using this for three years, my hair eventually got sick of it..I liked this product so much that i didn't do the routine conditioner switch every couple months. I would definitely buy this conditioner again if I had the money to drop on my hair...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Detangles really well. Smells nice. It's one of my indulgences for the shower for sure! It also helps keep hair color vibrant for longer. My hair feels really soft after using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Michaelangelo22

does your hair need moisture & repairing? scared of your hair looking flat because of this? then nanoworks conditioner is for you. my favorite conditioner of all time. its very expensive but your honestly paying for the ingredients and the technology. pureology shrinks their ingredients to a nano size so that they dont sit on the hair and weigh it down but rather penetrate the hair shaft completely. what ive noticed about this product is that is super moisturizing but does not weigh my hair down whatsoever. when i put it on in the shower i go to rub it in a second time and literally it feels like it disappeared somewhere. thats because it penetrates and doesnt coat the hair. after i rinse it out oooohhh it feels like baby hair. and has lovely body too. this stuff is extremely concentrated, i only use about the size of a quarter for my whole head.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by LucySnow

I did not like this conditioner as much as the matching Nanoworks shampoo, which I loved. This has the same musky vanilla scent, and while it is a decent, reasonably moisturizing conditioner, it's just not enough for my dry, aging, color-treated and regularly flatironed hair. There are better conditioners out there for less money: you can get double the amount of Terax Crema for $10 less than Nanoworks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by MichelleWay

I really like this conditioner. When I got out of the shower I didn't have to use a detangler which says a lot because my hair usually has a lot tangles no matter which conditioner I use. My hair dried naturally and looks really shiny and has a lot of volume. I just wish this stuff wasn't so expensive. But I think it's worth it.