Maybelline dream mousse eyeshadow in heavenly pink

3.0

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I just got a few in the swap last week. I tried pretty much all the colors. I love the feeling of the eyeshadow ! but I feel like you have to keep building up the color on your eye lid and then its just to caked on :/.. The color pay off isn't worth it!

on 12/7/2012 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HATE this >:P terrible terrible terrible product):< I wish o could give it ZERO lippies cuz it sucks soo much):

on 7/6/2012 12:27:00 PM

Im sad to say that this product dried up and cracked really quickly for me. Which is a shame,, what a waste really..

on 2/24/2011 8:19:00 AM

Maybellines Dream Mousse Shadow in 70 Heavenly Pink is a dud. I used a usual Trish McEvoy brush to apply the shadow. The thick pink shadow that is seen in the Jar looks nothing like it when applied to the eyes. The pink shade is not buildable it stays the same no matter how much the attempt to build it up is. Its a very sheer pearly pink that I don't like. It does last long however that's not a reason to like it. It could be salvaged by wearing it as a base with a plush pigmented shadow from a favorite makeup line. I don't suggest this eye shadow.

on 7/21/2010 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

~It's VERY shimmery, And isn't true to color, it actually comes off a pretty sheer Silver, which I actually like.
~The texture is very soft and nice.
~ And Absolutely love the packaging, Which I'll probably save after I use it.
~Love to use it as a base, but not by itself.
~I really suggest not to Pack too much on to make it more pigmented because you'll just look like a glittery/shimmery mess...
~And Yes, I'd buy it again for a base or for the packaging.

The last time I opened my dream mousse it was all dried up :( So im guessing it gets dried up easily.....From my memory it went on smooth and had a lot of glitter in it.....i have nothing else to say...

on 3/4/2010 2:34:00 AM

The color doesn't come out. All you get is quite a bit of shimmer and a brightening effect. It rolls up/clumps if you try to apply it thicker to get more color payoff. I generally wear it as a wash all over with some black eyeliner and mascara. I find black eyeliner contrasts well with light pink shades.

I bought this on sale so it was at least not that bad for the price.

on 12/31/2009 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

i think this is good as a base, but i agree that the color doesn't show up very well...its mor lik a silvery whitish color. But i would buy it again simply 2 use as a base.

on 12/31/2009 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product for a dollar at the dollar tree. The color doesn't really show but it has a shine to it and leaves the skin with a velvety soft texture.
You have to use your fingers to apply it and it takes some time to smooth out the clumps.
I basically use this as a base and it works well enough.

on 2/19/2009 5:28:00 PM

This is a pretty color, but I have to use a LOT of it to even show. I have olive skin. I love the way the texture feels going onto my skin, but getting it there is a pain since I don't have a brush or anything that will work on it, so I have to use my fingers. Ewie! But if I feel like using my fingers and applying plenty of it, this is pretty, and if nothing else gives my other e/s a different element.