October 25, 2014 | 1729 users online

Eyeliner - Lise Watier - Eye Shine Waterproof eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by SiteNo8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sorry to be the dissenter (or voice of reason, maybe?), but I do not like this eyeliner! I can't even remember the colour I bought, because after a month of coaxing and cajoling this thing into working for me, I tossed it into the bottom of my makeup drawer never to see the light of day again. It disappears so quickly! Now, I know I have an oily T-zone, and it's been a very humid summer, but even with a primer it's gone by lunch time. Maybe I'll try it again in February. I expected superior performance from a $19.00, Lise Watier waterproof pencil, but I was disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit: i notice a lot of people use fauve as an eyeshadow which means they end up running through it faster. I found an exact dupe of it in liquid eyeshadow form- dries to the same finish and you can sheer it out or build it to be a bit stronger- it is LUSH eyeshadow in Sophisticated. there is virtually no difference in the colour or sheen.
---
I have this in Fauve and it's a beautiful shimmery lavender taupe. I use it on lower lashline usually. It is so beautiful. As usual, Lise Watier makes the best eye pencils in the history of ever. Another smashing hit :) I also have Cognac, a nice copper that's not too orange. Edit: be sure you wash these off properly! Use baby shampoo if nothing else cuts it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by CallistaRhian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in multiple colours (got them at a major "points sale" at Shoppers), and I've gotta say that they are the best I've ever used. The colour is rich and pigmented, and when they say waterproof, they mean waterproof. I have extremely dry, sensitive eyes and I need to constantly yawn/apply drops to keep them moist, and the eyeliner will stay on for a whole day even under these circumstances. In addition, I love that these will stay "wipeable" for a few seconds after you put them on, as it allows you to correct your mistakes. It also helps that these are really creamy and the way the go on shows it.

I recommend Fauve!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by xcessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the colour Brun Noir. It is a true dark brown without any reddish undertones. It has shimmer running through it that is also a goldey-brown colour, giving the pencil a real depth. The formula is fantastic, really creamy to apply and then sets very well. I'd say it's on the sheerer side compared to most pencils. However I find you can really build up by adding a few layers, if you want the colour to be opaque.

I bought this after getting the colour Fauve and truly feeling it was the best eye pencil I'd ever used! If you bought MAC Teddy but don't like the reddish cast, and the fact that pencil only lasts 0.2 second, try this one! I bought this at full price, $18 Canadian. I don't think that's very expensive considering the quality. I might have to get these pencils in every colour!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Olive92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best pencil liner I have ever used. Smokey liner is by far my fav colour! I don't usually like shiny/metallic colours on my eyes but this amount of shine is soo pretty. It goes on so smoothly, and lasts a long time. Pricey, but affordable since a pencil usually lasts a long time. Have been rebuying and would for sure rebuy!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this pencil in Smokey Brown and what a fabulous product. I have to be careful with brown pencils - if they are too red or auburn, they make my eyes look sore. This is a perfect shade of dark taupe brown. It goes on easily, is smudgeable for a minute or so, so you can smudge it out nicely with your finger or a smudging brush if you want or you can press powdered shadow into it. Once it sets, though, it stays on beautifully without smudging or irritating the eyes. It's a great value and I will definitely be repurchasing when I get near to finishing this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 2:56:00 PM More reviews by BrookeBuchanan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

By far the best pencil liner I have used. Goes on sooo smooth and easy - no tugging and so hard to mess up. It's hard to believe a liner like this could be waterproof but it sets right away and stays put all day long! The shades available are simply beautiful. My favorites are Fauve and Smokey Brown!

The price is a bit up there but sooo worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Lyzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are my HG liners. The metallic effect is pretty subtle, it is more on the sheen side. I bought it in Jungle, a beautiful gloden khaki. It is very wearable with almost any clothing color, but I usually use it when I wear a purple/violet top for the contrasting effet.

As for the application, it glides smoothly so I can trace a perfect line every time! The staying power is amazing and as other reviewers mentionned, sometimes my eyeshadow wears off but not my liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 3:34:00 AM More reviews by t4nvmind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I brought this eyeliner in Bleu Lagoon on sale for $3.99 and I definitely in love with the product. This eyeliner look absolutely beautiful, high pigmented, and long lasting. The skin around my eyes are oily. Therefore, most of the eyeliners that I have tried either fade or smudge at the end of the day and I hate it, but not this one. This eyeliner is perfect; its color stays true all the time. I now almost have the full collection of the Eyes Shine eyeliners. I am absolutely in love with these eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use a lot of Lise products. I use the waterproof eyeliners, but never tried the eye shine. They had a box of products for $30 which included a single Eye Shadow in Aquarelle, an Eye Shine in Aqua, Eye Glitter in Opale, and Crystal Drops in Vanilla.

So I have this in Aqua and I love it. I've been looking for this exact colour for years. I use a darker LW eyeliner, then this over top, then the eye shadow in Aquarelle, and a darker LW shadow in the crease (then I dot some Eye Glitter along the lash line) - perfect! Stays put (like all her products), pretty colour, very fresh and light - perfect for the warmer months.