November 20, 2014 | 1957 users online

Toners - L'Occitane - Olive Water Face Toner

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by lilywolf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nothing extraordinary, just a regular face toner. Does not last long. Pro: Doesn't dry out my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by vitaminas

I'm on my second bottle and I'll keep on buying this again and again! It's exactly what my skin needs! And i love the smell, very calming to me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This toner made my face break out, it was so greasy on my skin! I don't like the smell of it either. Not a fan of this one and won't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2009 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Cranberrybabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this toner because it gave my skin a greasy feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by katmendez

My HG toner. Fantastic for all skin (mine is combo/sensitive). Alcohol-free. It balances dry and oily parts, hydrates, brightens and evens out skin. I have an oily nose and I found that rubbing this in a few minutes actually balances out the oil - in line with the "use oil to fight oil" mentality of skin care. Try it.

Paraben-free.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by dothefrug

I did not care for this product at all. I had read the positive reviews here and bought the toner, but it did absolutely nothing for me--I felt like it wouldn't have made any difference whether I used it or not. I used it in conjunction with L'Occitane's Honey Jelly cleanser and their Honey Face Cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2007 1:39:00 PM More reviews by qmsterling

Effectiveness: Really works! What it leaves behind on my cotton ball is scary, sometimes!

Smell: Smells REALLY soapy, to me. But it works so well, I tolerate the "scent." Real olive oil doesn't have much smell to me.

Packaging: Fine. Kind of like the press-top dispenser.

Price: A little pricey, but very effective, non-drying, powerhouse toner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by teddyblue

I love this product! I was skeptical to try it because it said olive water! and i said to myself, water! what is that going to do? I was so wrong, it did wonders to my skin! After I used the olive daily face cleanser, I used this and my skin felt perfectly balanced:) i never thought i would be able to say that. Will definitely repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by hitomitojite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It feels great in the beginning. But after awhile, it is too oily for my combination skin. I can't finish the whole bottle. I also think the scent is too much for me. It is definitely very moisturizing. However, it feels like there is powder on your face if you don't put on cream/lotion after. It is too much though after you put on the cream/lotion.

**Update** As my skin changes a bit, I gave it a try again and quite like it. It is definitely good when you feel your skin is getting tired and needs extra moisturizing. It is still too greasy to be used during the day though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2007 2:08:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

I have to agree with everything said below about this product. Rather than waste this on a cotton ball, I put a few drops into my palms and pat all over my face. Contains olive water and sodium PCA, a very effective humectant. Does not aggravate my Retin-A'd skin and adds 'just enough' moisture. It is a little bit tacky after application, but this subsides in a little while. EDIT Aug 16/07 I hate to downgrade this product, but every time I use it now my face 'hurts'. Besides being irritating, it is leaving a tacky residue on my face. Now, I rub this onto my body after a bath and follow with the Olive Body Lotion. I love it for that.