Goldwell Colorance Color 'n Care Conditioning Color Balm

4.7

on 1/1/2014 6:50:00 AM

I bought the conditioner from my hair salon a month ago.
The smell is great, and it doesn't feel heavy on my hair.
If you have long hair and want to protect the color of your hair, then you should buy this product.

on 6/11/2003 1:01:00 PM

The best product my stylist has talked me into purchasing. I have this in Copper, and after the turmoil my highlights experienced from a week in Cancun, this treatment put things back in order. It actually 'restored' my highlights and overall hair colour to a condition far better than their original salon state. Copper turned my hair a very dark, natural-looking copper, but after the first day of shampooing, the lighter, more sparkling aspects of my copper highlights came through beautifully. Furthermore, the color balm is very moisturizing, which is a plus, and I believe Goldwell has improved its scent: the balm is only lightly-scented with that typical hair colour scent, while the actual dyes themselves smell like lavender. The price has also gone up to $15. Still, cheaper and just as effective as a salon touch-up IMO.

on 2/1/2002 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Excellent color deposit compared to other color conditioners by Sexxy Concepts Highlights and Aveda Personal Blends, plus it's less expensive (around $10 compared to $16). In fact, frequent use may deposit more color than you're aiming for :-) Minor negatives: It's very "chemical" in fragrance and feel. Only comes in standard blonde, red, and brown.

Popular Hair Products