April 20, 2014 | 1701 users online

Fragrances - Ralph Lauren - Ralph HOT

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Kysyona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is better than Raph, but still too synthetic. I wore it in summer to salsa parties and walks on the beach, and it served me well for those occasions. But sophistication is not part of its recipe, and therefore, being 31 and feeling more womanly than ever, I have evolved past this kind of frags and would probably purchase it for a teenage daughter if I had one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Shelbs7455

This is a scent that I always come back to, and it's the only Ralph Lauren scent that I actually like. This prefume does have a lot of notes, and i'm not sure what it is I think i'm smelling, but it works for me. It's a warm and cozy scent that I wear the most in the winter time. For me, this perfume lasts all day on me but it isn't too overpowering as long as I don't spray too much on. Other's commented that they have been unable to find this in stores, but I've recently seen it in my local Ulta Store.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by shycho

This product isn't the lightest and freshest fragrance I own, but is definitely one of the heaviest and warmest one. It has a sense of heaviness to it, which allows it to last long on myself, but does sometimes feel too heavy and draggy at times. But I do love wearing this whenever I don't feel too light or summery, and I love the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this. My fiance, however, loves it...ergo, 5 stars :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

ha ha ha I totally get the pencil shavings thing! I really like it but yeah a hint of graphite. Overall this is really pretty and warm without being too spicy or overwhelming. Appropriate for any age.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

The first time I smelled this, I was in love with it. But when I actually went out & bought it, not so much anymore. I smelled it on someone else the first time, so maybe that's why I liked it better? Idk. But it's very overpowering. This is probably one of the sweetest perfumes i've ever smelled. A little too sweet for my taste. To me, it smells like caramel. I love caramel, but I don't know if I like smelling like that all day, because it gives me a headache. For the original price, the bottle should be bigger. I got a good deal on it, so I can't really complain about that. I've had the same bottle for a while now, & it's still pretty full. I guess I shouldn't have rushed into getting this. Since it smells differently on every person, you should consider going to Sephora & testing it out for at least a day. For me, I probably won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by qlamorous

I adore this fragance. I love the way it makes me smell. Its very summery, perfect for night time. Guys love this scent, I swear my boyfriend cannot get of me when I wear it. I got it for cheap at marshalls and I wear it everyday!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by ShiverWithAntici

A luscious, delectable, warm, sexy, and unique fragrance, but sadly, as other reviewers have pointed out, it doesn't last very long. The problem I have with many Ralph Lauren fragrances is that they only come in an EDT, so they have very little staying power. It's especially unfortunate because it isn't cheap. Also, I can no longer find it on the Sephora, Ulta, or Macy's websites. I'm guessing it's been discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by kerowynk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

very nice warm, spicy scent! I would give it five lippies except that after about half an hour or so I can't detect the scent at all! its really a shame because the scent is lovely

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by kafutul

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lovely delicious chocolate scent, but doesn't seem to last.