November 27, 2014 | 1304 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Plump

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I got a pack of five of these Mega Plump glosses for three dollars at Ross, and oh my gosh, I adore these! My favorite one is the light pink. I used all of these up, and am on the hunt for more. I'm not sure if they plump my lips, but that's not an issue for me. Still, I took off a lippie since that's what they claim to do. They do, however, look very shiny and pretty, and so many people have asked me what lipgloss I'm wearing. That being said, they aren't too bright or obnoxious looking, so I love that. I seriously recomend these to everyone, and they're so inexpensive!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by jessicafraser24

I couldn't get past the horrible smell of the lip gloss. It made me not even want to put it on my lips, so I didn't. I didn't get it at a clearance price either unfortunately.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by xirapezombiesx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

To start off, i got this at the dollar store. I got a color thats kinda a light nude, not a pink one, but i cant find a name on it for the color.

The cinnamon smell is strong, but personally, i really really like that, its just like a scented gloss. I dont notice much plumping going on, and my lips do NOT tingle or burn when i put this gloss on.

The color payoff isnt really good, it leaves a bit of a tint, but that may be different for the some of the brighter colors. Mine just leaves a mostly clear shimmery gloss.

The staying power isnt great either, lasts about an hour or less for me.

I however love the packaging, its very very cute.

Overall i actually like this gloss, the color payoff isnt a big deal since it still looks nice, and i actually like the smell a lot, but if you dont like the smell of cinnamon this would not be for you. For a dollar, this is pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by shadowlye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good product for the price but effects only last about 40 minutes. They say first impressions say everything. So before doing so plop it on about 10 minutes before and then wipe it off. People with sensitive lips or skin should not use this cause there is a slight burn.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by jsm12170

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So this product was ok. I had it awhile ago and I had the clear one. The things I liked about it was that my lips did look more plump and that it was relitively inexpensive. Things I didnt like about this product were that it was very sticky and thick and it had this very strong cinnamon smell. I just wouldnt get it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2010 6:24:00 AM More reviews by getdolledup91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's been awhile since I've tried this product... Probably about 4 years. This isn't to say I dislike this product, I was actually pretty pleased with it, although I feel like there are better glosses out there. I've owned it a couple of times, buying the same light pink in the picture above both times. Like others have said, I didn't really notice a significant difference in the plumpness of my lips after applying this product; however, I wasn't too upset, since my lips are naturally full. The price is OK. I think I spent $3. The color is minimal, but that's what I wanted. I didn't too much care for the cinnamon smell as others have brought up as well. Overall, not bad, but nothing spectacular.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by BunniesRuleTheWorld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

NEVER EVER BUY THIS!! REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!
i normally dont judge lipglosses because i havent come across ones as bad as this. but it has no plumping effect, its the thickest lipgloss i've ever tried and it dries out after not a long time of wearing.

although i like the cinnamon-ish smell of it and it tingles a tiny bit which i like

if you want a lipgloss that plumps, get Cover Girl Wet Slicks AmazeMINT lipgloss
minty, plumping, and freshens your breath a bit.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by entreprentice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this on clearance for around a dollar. I like the cinnamon plumping feeling and the fact that the tube is cute and stands up, but I didn't particularly like the formula because it seemed a bit drying and not long last. I will not repurchase and think this product might be discontinued anyway.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by BellaGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a terrible product! first of all it has no plumping effect at all whatsoever, not even a little tingle. The color and pigmentation is non existent. I bought the peachy one and it looks like a cheep clear glittery gloss on. and my final grip is I HATE Cinnamon, it really should say that it is a cinnamon plumper on the packaging, what if I was allergic or something!

I hated this so much I just gave it to my friend who like cinnamon, she agrees it's crap but likes the taste haha!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by AriaC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this gloss!
ok, I dont want to speak too much, so I'll go step by step:
---packaging's great: it looks cute and the tube stands up with no effort. Really useful and comfortable.
---the gloss:
*not sticky at all, and lasts a lot.
*it doesn't have much pigmentation, but the hint of colour it gives is really flattering (&since i hate really pigmented glosses, i adored this one)
---!!!! PAY ATTENTION !!!! MY gloss smells like mint, unlike the glosses the other girls reviewed. So, I guess this is a version different from the previous, maybe the fresh summer version. I love that this gloss doesn't smell like cinnamon like the previous one since I smelled it, and it was a really really strong ad unpleasant smell.
---the plumping effect: this gloss REALLY plumps up lips, and it gives a tiny tingling sensation, which i really like.