April 16, 2014 | 2025 users online

Skincare - Body - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by iwinc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this.This is my first Victoria Secret product and its better then i expected.
I though Victoria Secret would just be lousy quality product but popular because of Brand name like Abercrombie and Fitch for example but i was pleasantly surprised.
This has a lovely warm,comforting maybe amber,sandalwood and vanilla scent.
The fragrance is nice and strong which i like,it isn't weak.
If your looking for a light,fresh,flora scent this isn't the product your after.
This instead has a warm,comforting fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 1:24:00 PM More reviews by jenaht

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just reviewed this - in the gel/soap category - but thought I'd copy my review here too!

This is my all time favorite Body Wash and scent. VS had better never discontinue it! My personal choice is to stock up when they have their big sales when you get 6 for $30 off their Secret Garden Collection by shopping in a store. That is a HUGE savings.
This is a body wash/shower gel that really delivers. It lathers very nicely and a little goes a long way. The scent is a lovely and warm scent that I love for any season. It has a strong hint of vanilla mixed in with the warmer amber scents - that isn't as strong as the Sensual Amber one finds at B&BW. I prefer this version of Amber myself. I use this body wash in conjuction with the Amber Romance Body Butter. Sometimes I also use the Spray or Body Lotion. Just depends upon my mood. But the scent stays with me for hours - but not heavily. My skin always feel smooth and soft - and SEXY.
The new packaging is lovely too. I highly recommend this product - or any of the Secret Garden products. They are simply divine!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2005 12:04:00 AM More reviews by NancyDrew

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this! It is a very warm vanilla scent (my favorite for fall/winter) and it stays true on me from shower to after. I also find that it is very moisturizing, and I love the thick, rich feeling of the wash as it goes on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2003 1:31:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

I love this scent, it's sexy and warm, perfect for the fall or winter. It creates a rich lather and doesn't dry out my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2002 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Redd

This was going to be my fall scent pick...but after using it a few times I have to say that the body wash has an unfortunate Mr. Bubble scented dry down. In the store it smelled wonderful...on me it smelled...sticky sweet. The quality of the wash itself is great, but the scent is not so good. I think it's supposed to be a musky vanilla, but the vanilla is a bit overpoweringly sweet.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2002 4:17:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This keeps my skin soft but I'm not a fan of the scent.