Max Factor Remover for Long-Lasting Makeup

4.6

zas

on 8/28/2009 7:59:00 PM

Where do you buy this? I could only find it on-line. It's really inexpensive, but the shipping was more than the product.

on 4/10/2008 5:28:00 PM

Overall, I really like this stuff. It took me a long time to find a makeup remover that actually cleaned away water proof eye makeup and didn't leave my eyes super oily. It does have a little oil residue, but nothing like maybeline or neutrogena. Plus, it cleans away all the mascara, eyeliner, and shadow without me having to rub my eyelids off! I will definetly buy this again.

on 11/27/2007 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

wow, fantastic makeup remover. I agree with the previous posters..no tugging..gets m/u off quick and easy..waterproof m/a too..love this..and was so cheap

on 10/8/2007 9:45:00 AM

I keep trying others and always end up back with this one!! It is by far the best. No tugging, takes the make up right off, and doesn't irritate my contacts. Will for sure be buying this again. Package is very basic but it's still well worth it!!

on 2/4/2006 5:36:00 AM

Overall, I would definitely buy this again. Although the packaging is not cute & extremely basic, the price is not bad for something that performs just as good as a department store product. I've tried Lancome and it just did not take off the waterproof mascara easily. I tugged & pulled ... and for the price, it was not worth it. My second favorite is Clinique Take the Day Off. However, I think MF makes the best one because it doesn't fog my contacts, takes off waterproof mascara easily, and I don't have repeat and tug. Finally, a waterproof eye makeup remover that really works!